Incognizant

/inˈkäɡnəzənt/ (adjective): Lacking knowledge or awareness.

After an hour or two of classes, lunch time arrived. As the students dispersed for lunch, you looked over to Mamouru. You saw him talking with his friends, laughing, as if he had never confessed. You snapped out of your trance to see Mamouru glancing at you as well. Blushing, you averted your gaze, still feeling bad about rejecting him. The shaking of your shoulders snapped you back into your friends conversation.

"Earth to (Y/n)! Are you coming with us to eat lunch or not!?" (B/f) demanded, looking somewhat irritated that you weren't paying attention to her.

"Yea yea, I'm coming with you both," You stated as all three of you stood up and pushed in your chairs. The three of you were headed to your usual lunch spot, the roof. Though, it wasn't until you were half way up the stairs until you remembered something important.

"Sorry guys, I forgot I was buying lunch today. I'll meet you up there though," You said as you started back down to the café. Both Yuuki and (B/f) name waved at you as they headed up the stairs. As you turned around, you saw a flash of pink before you ended up knocking someone over, and the both of you tumbled down the stairs.

Once you both hit the bottom, a groan of pain escaped your lips, and you winced at the hard impact. You slowly opened you eyes to see who you ended up bumping into. Your face blew into a full blown blush as your eyes met with light pink ones. You had ended up bumping into Yuno Gasai, one of the most popular boys in school, and a grade above you. The worst part however, was the position you two were in. Yuno Was on top of you, his hands on either side of your head, while his left leg was in between yours. Realizing what had happened, Yuno got off of you, and held out a hand for you to take. Accepting his hand, he had no problem pulling you up of the ground. You dusted yourself off, then bowed deeply.

"G-Gasai senpai! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," he said, shyly, and turned his head to avoid you gaze. You leaned up, staring at him curiously. Why was he acting shy around you? He was in the art club with you, but he never did anything really. Instead he would mold the putty erasers into little figurines. Though in art club he was very talkative with the other members. So why was he being shy around you?

"Are you okay?" Yuno asked worriedly. You realized you had been staring at him for quite some while. Blushing deeply at your mistake, you turned your head away timidly. 

"Y-yea, I'm fine." You said, still embarrassed from the previous situation before. What happened next surprised you. Yuno placed his hands on your shoulders, and leaned in close to your face.