1.

Diamond Smith

"Give me my shit

"Give me my shit." Diamond yelled as she tried to get her phone from Trey. They were arguing non stop in the parking lot of Trey apartment complex.

"Man get the fuck off me." Trey demand as he lightly pushed Diamond off him. He was angry at the messages Diamond was having with another nigga. It was nothing but friendly conversation but he felt disrespected.

"Then give me my shit Trey I ain't your fucking. child." She spoke highly upset she didn't like the fact that he was looking threw her phone as if she was a teenage girl sending nudes to boys.

She was just having friendly conversations which she was trying to get Trey to understand before he snatched her phone out of her hands. Trey continued to look threw the messages while Diamond stood there in the cold freezing. The more she waited for her phone the more angry she got so she pushed Trey as hard as she could causing Trey to move a few steps back.

He looked at her as if she was crazy. He nodded his head throwing her phone across the parking lot.
Diamond instantly got pissed. She began to punch Trey as hard as she could in his face as if he was a girl in the streets. She had no longer care about the "females shouldn't hit boys if they don't want to get hit back." She wanted to fight.

The two were now in the parking lot fighting like cats and dogs.Trey wasn't a woman beater but he was damn if he was gonna let a woman beat on him. So he did what he had to do and swung back.

Chris walked out of his  apartment where  he heard shouting and screaming he was confused. The neighborhood was usually nice and quiet. which was the reason why he moved on this side of town his grandma had been blowing his phone up about his younger brother Semaj  whereabouts he headed to his car to find him until he saw the two fighting like cats and dogs. As he walked closer to his car he saw Trey and Diamond fighting

He couldn't help but shake his head usually he wouldn't jump into relationship drama but from the looks of it Diamond was gonna get her ass knocked out by Trey. He stepped in the middle and pulled the two away from each other but Diamond continued to reach for Trey.

"I fucking hate you." Diamond spat trying her hardest to get out of Chris grasp.

"Shut the fuck up you ain't shit, you dumb bitch and nigga get the fuck off me ain't nobody ask you to jump in shit." Trey yelled he didn't like the fact that
Chris jumped in he felt as thought Chris should've mind his business but Chris felt differently.

"Your mama the bitch her crack headed ass." Diamond shouted in anger Chris head snapped towards Diamond fast as ever. Trey pushed Chris off him. Chris didn't do anything he was still shock by what Diamond said.