2.

Ciara Jennings

The car ride to Ciara house was very  quite everyone was to consumed with their own personal thoughts to realize that the radio was playing. Semaj was thinking about his next move, Tori couldn't stop thinking about her man and  Ciara couldn't keep her eyes off of Semaj from her rearview mirror. It was something about him that kept her so distracted she wanted him and in her mind she was going to get him.

growing up on the south side of Chicago with her mother and stepfather. All Ciara knew how to do was fight for what she felt had belong to her. she was her mother only daughter and her brother Landon only sister before he was murdered he had taught Ciara everything he had know from niggas,drugs,scam and how to shoot. He was teaching her how to survive being as though nobody ever taught him.

From the looks of it everyone would think Ciara was a sweet innocent girl and she was but she was more than that she was a Survivor.

Blue and red lights flooded the street Ciara lived on she  shook her head wondering what had happened. Many people were standing outside their home holding onto their children with sadness written over their face.

"What the hell going on?" Tori asked as she suspiciously looked around.

Ciara parked her car in her driveway and quickly got out along with Tori and Semaj. Yellow tape was wrapped around the house in front of hers police were in and out of the house. One officer stood outside speaking to the victims mother who was crying her heart out. Ciara stomach cringe of the pain she knew the mother was enduring.

"'My baby" the woman cried she fell to the ground asking god why. The ambulance had already had the body in the back and was ready to go to the hospital.

"I know that lady."Semaj spoke softly he wish he didn't because at that very moment another car pulled up it was filled with 3 men who all had known Semaj very well. They all went to comfort the crying mother and her children.

Before Semaj graduated he had been selling drugs while doing that he made friends. The woman who was crying was a old customer of his she was addicted to crack her son that was killed went along with Semaj and the three guys were childhood friends Semaj who he had know longer to speak to.

"I'm going inside y'all coming ?" Ciara asked know longer wanting to be witness to the tragic death of her neighbor. It was starting to be a reminder of the loss of her brother and that was something she was still learning how to heal from.

"Yeah I'm right behind you." Tori responded following behind Ciara who was already unlocking the house door.

As the two walked inside the empty two bedroom home. Ciara flicked the lights on she instantly began to miss her mother who had taken a vacation to the Bahamas for the rest of the week it had been something her mother and Stepfather been saving for. For years leaving the house to Tori and her.

She was surprised she hadn't received a text from her mother since she left.

Semaj stood there for a minute before he had came inside the home.

"Got a problem with sleeping on the couch?" Ciara asked as she grabbed the comforter from out of the closet. The comforter was as big as her it covered her entire face.

"Nah" he replied taking the comforter from her.

"Well I'm leaving y'all ass." Tori announced as she slid her iPhone 8 in her back pocket she had been texting her man all night and she couldn't wait to see him. Ciara was grown and she didn't think she had to stay the night being that Semaj was there.