Chapter2 continue of 21 questions

Louis part

'I don't get why you fans made up that but okay I'll answer anyway. no it's not real but it's a nice little joke so we play around with it.' okay I have a question, what would you say If I asked you out?'

Emily's part

'Yes!' I gave him a huge hug and a cheeky little kiss.

Louis part

'Wanna go back to my place?' Oh no I can't believe I just asked her that! I'm such an idiot we've just met! way to go Lou! 'okay' wow she said yes! so I grabbed her cold hand and held it tight. I started to lead her back to my house she was getting cold so I let go of her hand and I wrapped my jacked around her and asked her 'walm?' she answered 'yes thank you ' and she gave me another hug oh I really like her she's so sweet and loveable I'm so glad I felt sick. very soon we were back at my place, I scrambled into my pocket for the key am pulled it out I Jammed it in the keyhole and swung the door open. I let Emily inside first and closed the door after her.

Emily's part

I can't believe in Louis tomlinson's house and wearing his jacket. he has such great taste I love his house and well everything about him. he walked over near a cuboared and pulled out one cup and asked ' do you want a hot chocolate' I said yes because I just like to see everything he does and how he does it. the kettle was boiled and made the hot chocolate, he led me into the living room and sat me down. he turned on the tele and we started to watch for a little while but then...