Blinded (Chapter Two)

A/N: SORRRYYYYY! I haven't updated due to ny major laziness issues! However.... As my mom says...... I need to stop being a fat hermit and get shit done!  

WARNING: Yes... this chapter contains this wonderful thing called boyxboy..... If you are innocent in the eye area... I suggest you get your ass out of wattpad!

I OWN ALL CHARACTERS!!! If you steal them (that means without my permission) I will personally tear off your arm and shove it up your ass!!!!! Thank you :)

------------Chapter 2--

Alex Pov.

-------------------------

WHAT?!?! Anyone but Lawson!

      "Yes.... Coach.." He had an evil smile planted on his lips. I still haven't recovered from last time.He grabbed my arm and pulled me along. He through me into the boys locker room.

      "Lawson... Please not in here!" I whisper. He scoffed and kicked me in the stomach.

       "You don't boss me around... pet." He spat on my face and pushed me against the wall, then forced me down on my knees.

      "You know the drill." He said. I slowly opened his zipper and took his cock out. I opened my mouth to take it in. He slammed his dick deep in my mouth causing me to gag. Tears formed in my eyes and slowly slid down my red face.Why did he have to do this to me?!?

       "It seems that your little faggy mouth won't do the job today. Get on all fours." I froze. I couldn't do that here! He forced my body down into the doggy position

      "Lawson! WE CAN'T DO THAT! PLEASE!" I yell out. He smirked at me and tilted my chin up.

      "We don't have to, I will just tell the whole school your secrets."

I grimmanced. Lawson knew I was gay and in love with Carson. It also is a no brainer that he knows about the scars to. After all, he did cause half of them.

      "No! You have no right to do any of that!" I say, his face turned from a smirk to a frown.

      "You are my property! I had you before anyone elso did! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!" He hollerd and grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the wall. I felt blood ooze from the newly formed wound. I then saw someone rush to my side.... Carson?

----------------------

Carson Pov.

----------------------

I walk in the locker room to see Alex on the floor with his head bleeding. I rush over to his body. However, Lawson pushed me away from him.

     "H-He tripped! I'll take him to the nurse like coach told me!" He said. It was almost as if he was lying? He quickly grabbed his bag and Alex. I saw a peice of paper fly out of Lawson's bag. It was a photo. I pick it up and look at what it held. I was shocked in what I saw. The picture had Lawson, when his hair was longer and more dirty blond, kissing another. Someone with pure black hair. It looked like...ALEX! That could only mean.... Lawson and Alex had dated before!