Blinded (Chapter One)

A/N: HI THERE MY BEAUTIFULS.... well more like no one is reading this book so.... HI THERE MYSELF! This is the first Chapter. Yeah.... ENJOY MY BELOVED...S!

Warning: This chapter does contain a tad bit of boys love. No kissing nor sex yet. However if you do not like.... Don't read!

I OWN ALL OF THE CHARACTERS! Do not steal them... however you can ask if you want to use one for your own story.

--------CHAPTER 1--------

Alex's Pov.

------------------------------

"BOYS! START CHANGING! YOUR TAKING TO GOD DAMN LONG!" Coach Trest yelled. I take out my P.E clothes and get in the farthet corner. The cuts and bruises were only on my frontside and arms.

-----------------

Carson Pov.

-----------------

All the soccer players were talking about which girl would be best to fuck and who wouldn't. Emily was the best in my opinion. I look around the room and saw Alex in his usual corner. Damn.... He was really skinny! I could count every freaking ribs on his body.... It must have been a parent trait?

      "Listen up guys, we will be playing soccer! I want all the people on the soccer team to play against all the ones not." He ordered. PEICE OF FUCKING CAKE! I was the best freaking soccer player in the school!!!!!!

     *Time Skip*

       " How pethetic can you be fag!" I herd a team mate yell. I laugh, these guys were really pethetic!!! They were getting pounded! A freshman came running towards me since I had the ball.

      " Wow, you little fat pig... you seriously think you can beat me?" I stood still, then I felt the ball nearly get kicked out of my feet. I tried stopping it, but it only caused me amd the person to fall. They fell under me. ALEX!?!

       " Um...." He began slightly blushing. I lean down by his ear.

       " That was pretty nice, however there is no way you could beat me." I bite down on his ear causing him to gasp out. I smirk. I place my hand on his crotch and lift myself up from there.He gasped in pain... and pleasure? Well he was a queer....

      " Want to bet ..... You no your not as good as they say..." He gasped out considering my hand still was not his crotch.

"Get off... please...." He said. I lift my hand and stare in his green eyes.

         " You can't beat me. No one can, if you insist a challenge.... I won't go easy, even if you are a freshmen." I smile slightly.

        "Yo did this bastard just challenge Carson on!!" My friend Lawson yelled. I nod, and he burst out laughing.

        "You should learn respect... freshman." That's when he lunged foward punching him in the face. I felt something happen in my stomach. What was this feeling. When I looked at Alex's bloody nose.... It liked hurt my chest area.

        "Lawson! I will not exept volence here!" The teach yelled.

"Take him to the nurse and the report to the office immediantly."

I looked towards him, I nearly miss the evil smile that appeared on his face. What was he planning?