Safe Word

So I'm finally getting around to updating.
I'm so sorry it took me so long to actually start updating I've been busy with school and I'm learning a new instrument so I have to practice lots and lots.
So I hope you guys don't mind and I also hope you enjoy this story. If its not good then I'm sorry (most of my stories aren't.)
I would like to thank
@aesthetic-spaghetti
For their fantastic idea.
I will be using other ideas some people left because I'm unoriginal and desperate for ideas rn.
Also, side note, the TØP cover of Cancer was amazing.
Anyways I should probably get onto the story. If you have any ideas of your own you want me to use please feel free to leave them!
I'm so blown away rn because we have 130+ votes and 3k+ reads.
Like that's so many people and I thank every one who voted/commented and even read, it really means a lot.

((Good vibeS))

_________________________________________
((Josh is dd , Tyler lb.))
((In Joshs POV.))

This was it.

Today was the first day Tyler had ever used the safe word, and I felt fucking terrible about it. I know for some people its normal but me and Tyler have been together for about three years and he had never once used it.

Now I just feel like shit.

What happened was I was going down on Tyler, like I normally do. He was tied up. He was whining and begging for me, like always pretty much. I had started sucking marks onto his pretty skin, slowly working my way down his body.

Eventually I made it to his thighs. I know his thighs are super sensitive and that's why I can get really rough, but in my defense he's always enjoyed it. I think its his favorite part.