Long Lost Love part-4

*flashback*
This man needs to give me alot explanation. But I promise I will stick to my decision made years ago.
........... To be continued
*flashback ends*
I always knew that this man is going to be something one fine day, but to this extent? It was something really new and breathtaking For my eyes.
Infront of me stood a huge mansion in a beautiful manor . I was gaping in awe. It was something that specially a girl would fall in love with.

I was brought back to this world by a husky cough of none other than "That Man"  We were going in that palace type mansion where Lil Tejasvi resides with his father

We were going in that palace type mansion where Lil Tejasvi resides with his father.

After 2hours

After tucking Lil Tejasvi in her bed for a nap I was all set to leave for my apartment.   It was actually difficult for me to convince her to go to bed because she was in no mood to leave my side,  And in that case I would have to call it a night at their place for which I was in no mood. Not because of that Angel but because of that annoying someone.
From God knows where he appeared infront of me on Just in fraction of seconds.
"Just tell her that I got some work in school"
With this statement I started to move towards the Main door for exit. But it seems that the door is not willing to let me cross this place. This place is actually huge.
I was a bit disappointed as I expected someone to say or may be try to say to make me stay.
...wait......  What?????  What are you thinking Tejasvi he Means nothing to you and you don't need to stay here as the reason you were here is fast asleep. Just as I was about to climb up the stairs for the Main exit my heart thumped on that husky masculine voice " Tejasvi at least I deserve a chance to keep my point in front of you. One. Just One."
I was highly distracted by the way my name rolled out of his tongue. God it can actually do wonders to me till date. Just shut up.
"I don't understand what you are trying to say Mr.  Malik. It is late I need to go. Good night........"
Before I could finish he uttered that word which was next to impossible for him to speak
"PLEASE" 
......to be continued.