chapter one: the big move

(hello my friends now figuring this is my first book like real book on Wattpad so I would take any of the hate in as opinions so don't be afraid to speak your mind but other than that enjoy yourselves and read the book)

  💎 third person pov 💎

  Your name is (y/n) and you are 14 years old.You live in New York but, not for much longer, you are about to move to a small town in Florida called Fort Pierce. Granted yes, you will miss all your friends in New York but you can't wait to meet some new friends in Fort Pierce. You finished packing your stuff and putting it in the car along with your mothers and fathers stuff. "(Y/n)," your mother says, "Hurry up, we're about to be leaving." You take one last breath of the cold air of New York, hop in the car, and now you're on your way to Fort Pierce Florida.

    ( Timescape brought to you by Nepeta leijon and also by my laziness)

You finally arrived at your new home. You start looking for your room. After endless searching, you finally found the perfect room that you wanted. It was (y/F/c) and it had just enough room for all of your belongings. After you charge your phone and you unpack a little, you told your mom and dad that you're going out for a little bit and that you'll be back later and that you had your phone if anything happens. They agreed to let you go explore around, while they do some more unpacking, but they told you not to stay out too late because you had to go to a new high school tomorrow. They said it was some place called Alternia High or something but you didn't know because you weren't paying attention. You are ready to go exploring the new neighborhood.(yes I know what your are thinking where are the trolls don't worry there coming) while you were walking you met someone but it wasn't a human it was something with grey skin and candy corn looking horns but when you got closer you are able to see what he or she was wearing from the looks of it it was a girl short black hair with a red skirt a plain black T-shirt with a jade green Virgo symbol Onnit. But you know as soon as you saw the gray skin and candy corn looking horns it was a troll.

      🌹Readers pov🌹

While I was walking exploring the new neighborhood I saw a girl but she had gray skin and  candy corn looking horns as soon as I saw the grey skin of the Candy Corn looking horns I knew she was a troll. I walked up to her and politely asked her what her name was " hello madam may I ask you what your name is"  I asked she simply and politely replied" my name is Kanaya porrim, I ask what your name is dear" " I am (y/n l/n)" I said " nice to meet you (y/n) I I'm assuming you are new here" " actually I am I moved right over there" you point to a house down the street " oh you are the new neighbors we were expecting . My house is right down there". She points to the house on the right side of mine. That's cool, but Kanaya do you think you can show me around the neighborhood maybe help me make some friends. Of course I can, I have so many friends you can meet. Just tell me what you're into and I can probably find some of my friends are into the same things.

  That is it for now but I will see you guy next chapter bye

P.s never grow up