chapter 2: summer vacation

(Hey guys I'm back but I'm not going to bore you with anything cuz I know you guys want to get back in the book so without further ado here we go).         

  Third person POV

You've lived in Florida for almost a year now. your mom and your dad broke up, cuz your father started drinking heavily and was beating up on you and your mother your. mother finally had enough of it and threw him out and filed for divorce. After that everything seems harder the world didn't seem like itself. school started getting harder and harder, what school was no longer in your mind for it was summer vacation where you got to hang out with all your friends. Kanaya, Rose Jade, John ,Dave ,Aradia Sollux, Gamzee ,Nepeta and few others. You all decided you were going to have a big celebration to start the beginning of summer vacation. Everybody agreed that the beach was the greatest place to go for a nice summer celebration. Except Gamzee had a little surprise he was going to bring somebody that a few trolls new but that(y/n) didn't so it was also a surprise for her. Reason why can't she thought it was a good idea for her to meet this troll was because she was just as kind-hearted and loving to animals as he was and just as childish to.

(Ik it was short buuuuuuuut it was just something that had to be told separate but don't worry the next chapter is going to be much longer)

P.s never grow up