chapter 3:summerbash/ surprise

(Hey guys Ik the last chapter was a little short but this was going to be a lot longer I promise but anyway on with the book)

     Third person POV

Today was the day, today was the day that you and your friends are going to have the biggest party of your lives. you're all going to go swimming and have a bonfire at the beach, what a wonderful way to have a summer vacation party. You call Aradia just to see what time she'll be picking you and the others up. She said that she'll be picking you and coming up within the next 20 minutes. You text Kanaya telling her to get ready to go. after that you start getting yourself ready to go. First you change into your (favorite color) swimsuit after that you grab a big bag and fill up with water and Sprite you get some towels for you and Kanaya and you grab a bottle of sunscreen .you look at the clock on your phone and see that you only have 5 minutes left you. text Kanaya one last time to see if she's ready and then both of you mean outside. You guys waited about three and a half minutes before it arrived yet and the other showed up to pick you guys up.

       1st person POV

When we got in the van with the others, everybody was so happy about the party the only person that wasn't in the van was GAMZEE it kind of surprised me at first but I just brushed it off at the after a while knowing that he would still come like he always does

    (25 min time skip)

Okay we're here everybody out Aradia said.everybody bailed out of the van Almost everybody but Kanaya and Aradia headed toward the water they were going to do some tanning after a while I saw Gamzee's car but, someone was in the passenger seat I couldn't see him very well from where I was at but, he was starting to get out of the car so I figured I would see him anyway. It was another troll. He had bull like horns with robotic legs with a orangish brown pair of swim shorts on and his hair was black slick back in a mohawk. There where coming closer I had to make it look like I was not staring at them. Gamzee and the new truck in the water and he called me over to meet him . Hey (your name) come over here and meet my friend. I came over just as Gamzee had asked. Yes gam? Hey this is my friend Tavros Gamzee said . Nice to meet you Tavros I said n-nice to meet you t-to I have heard lots about you . Your (y/n) right? Tavros asked. Yes I am I answered his question. You and Tavros talked and talked and talked the whole celebration you guys dance with each other and swimmed. At the end of the night him and I exchanged phone numbers so that we can talk on the phone(because you don't have a computer you don't have a pesterchum)  

(timeskip to the next day BC I'm lazy)

  (  Third person pov)

You and Tavros decided to meet up at  the park today
Just to hang out get to know each other so you texted Tavros in the morning to see what time you wanted to meet up at the park

Tavros

(Y/n) : hey tav

Tavros : oH ...UM HEY (Y/N)

(Y/n)  : what time do you want meet up at the park

Tavros: uM 12:30 IS GOOD

(Y/N)  : k see you then bye

Tavros: bYE 

You looked at the time on ur phone you have 30 minutes ok you thought I want something casual but cute so you put on your (favorite colored) shirt pair of blue jeans and your (favorite colored)Converse you see you have a few minutes left so you go and brush your hair real quick and then you leave. 

   ( Timeskip to the park)

        Tavros POV

I  go to the park and I saw    (y/n) she looked so cute wait what was i thinking I just met her what ever I walk over to her "hey (y/n)  "  o hi tav , so what you want to do to day" she asked me.  I know I would like to show you this new coffee shop I told her " sounds cool" she said  we walked to the coffee shop silent we finally got there I got us a two-person table. The waitress came what we wanted. She wanted a double mocha frappe where I just wanted a chocolate mocha. While we were drinking my coffee so that she could beat me in a game called Final Fantasy I didn't know what this game was but we made a bet if I win one game I get to choose and that's the next place we have our meet up. If she wins she gets to choose the next place we have are our meet up . We both leaned on the table are faces close to each other. Thin Strider comes in and kicks my chair
And....

Evil with leaving you with a cliffhanger but it is obvious what is going to happen next.

P.s never grow up