chapter4:stupid strider

♉Still tav's pov♉.

Made me kiss (y/n) . I pull away quickly as I could. Both me and (y/n) were blushing like crazy. I look away from (y/n) and started to  stare at strider . He gives me that look like he was saying your welcome. But I was really happy that he did push me because I really like (y/n) maybe even have a flush crush on her.

       *(Y/n)'s pov*

Me and tavros were making a bet then all of the sudden he kissed me thin he quickly pulled away. I was really surprised at frist my hole face was reder than karkats blood. Then tavros looks away I look to see what he was looking at then I see strider. He gave tav a weird look but I ignored it,but then a feel weird. And it wasn't a bad feeling it was a really good feeling it was warm are nice and there's only one feeling like that and it's .......

Love . But afterwards I looked out the window and then I see Nepeta. Squealing and I know what that means, she has a new ship . Me and tav were in big trouble.

    (Timeskip by GaMeZz and 2ollux)

      ♉ Tavros pov♉

It has been to years sents me and (y/n) have met a i have a huge flush crush on her . I'm going to tell her today and I am having a sleep over today I can tell her then but it will be embarrassing to tell her in front of gamzee, Sollux,karkat, Nepeta, feferi, and kanaya. I will have her come earlier so I can tell her alone 

        Your pov

I am going to tavros's house for a sleep over tonight. Yay. I can't wait I am going to text him to see when he wants me to come over .

   Tavros

(Y/n) : hey tav what time you want me to come over .

Tavros: wHAT EVER ....uH TIME YOU WANT (Y/N).

(Y/n) is it ok if I come over know ??

Tavros: yEAH SURE, sEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HERE.bYE

(Y/n): k bye

I get off my phone and grab a bag I put in my (F/c) night shirt and pants and a extra charge of a pants and shirt and grab i headphones and charger and leave to tav's hive

      No one's pov

Once you get there you and tav sit on the couch an you put in a movie while you two where watching the movie tavros gentlely grabs your hand (y/n) i-i have something to tell you ... ok sure tav what is it . You respond. see . Tav says we have known either a really long time and well (y/n) I have f-flushed for you ... he finishes. I am flushed for you to <3 . You say and the happiest look came on to his face as he hugged you. You hug him back . (Y/n) will you be my matesprit . Of course I will  . You kiss his cheek and then finish the movie. after two hours Dave and karkat and Nepeta and everyone else who was coming . Every one was you and tav cuddling on the couch. So it seems mine and Nepeta's plan worked, Dave said with a smirk . Stupid strider, you whisper.

tHETE WE GO ANYWAY I HAVE TO SCHOOL CALLS. mAYBE AFTER SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK IF I GET AN IDEA MAYBE I WILL UPDATE. bYE