Chapter 3

Sorry for the 7 month long wait! This is probably going to be the last chapter!
Disclaimer: I do not own the teen titans!
---rawr---
"FINALLY!!!!" A high-pitched scream echoes throughout then mansion. Both Titans look up to see a short girl with blonde hair and green eyes running towards them. Upon seeing this strange girl Beast Boy gets angry.

"Abby! I thought you were in trouble!" Beast Boy yells at his little sister. Abby gulps and starts to chuckle nervously.

"About that, Garfield, I just wanted to see you two get together."

"You WHAT!!!"

"you know what? They are eating cake without us. And you KNOW how Much I love cake......."

"Just go Abby......." Beast Boy sighs.

"KK, dont get yourself in trouble!" The strange girl warns before running off to eat her precious cake.

"Umm Beast Boy?" Raven questions.

"Sorry Raven we just got played." Beast Boy said with downcast eyes. Was it really that bad? Raven thought to herself. Then the demoness came to a realization.

"You regret kissing me don't you." She whispers more to herself than to him. He doesn't answer and she takes this as her chance to run with tears streaming down her face. He didn't love her back. He was just using her like everyone else. How many times exactly could a heart break?

Raven collapses inside the rose garden outside the mansion. She has tears running down her face, and she doesn't know what to do anymore. "I really did love him...." she whispers to herself.

"Raven....." a voice behind her speaks.

"I don't want to talk to you Beast Boy!" 

"Then just listen! Yes i do regret kissing you-"

"Is that it?! You came here to rub that in my face?!" The girl shrieks angrily while standing up and pounding his fists against her chest. Beast Boy grabs her wrists and brings them down to her sides.

"Let me finish! I regret it because you're to good for me. I'm been through too much. I've seen too many things. The world is a cruel place and I don't think I can be there for you everytime you need me to-mmmmmphhhhh"

Beast Boy gets cut off by Raven kissing him....

"Then don't try so hard. I love you for you not your expectations!" Raven smiles after breaking the kiss.

"You'll regret it, Rae....."

"Well I think that's a rik i'm willing to take."

The next morning Beast Boy and Raven would be found making out on the common's room couch by a malfuctioning Cyborg, a jaw-dropped Robin, and a over-joyed Starfire. But neither could complain, because they knew that this was where they were meant to be. Who they were meant to be with. And that was with each other.

~end~

Please let me know how the last chapter was sorry about the long wait.......a 3shot that took over a year to finish~what?