(Russia x reader) self inflicted automatic

This will be some-what sad. I am sorry for writing this type of FanFiction but I will try make them happier. Try.
"I wanna be a person a little like you. I wanna be a person a little like me... I wish that is who I could really be but that really wouldn't be me..."
Russia's pov
Those thoughts ran through my head constantly when (y/n) wasn't here with me. Her bright soft smile would always make me happy. She was MY little sunflower, at least that's what I like to think anyway. We are close friends...that's it really...  
"One child's play dream. The way I         am  someone like me is better of
Dead"
More and more terrible thoughts ran through my head.
Your pov.
"Today is the day I will finally confess my love to Russia" I thought to myself as I walk down the cold streets of Moscow to Russia's house.

Short time skip

I finally made it to Russia's house. I was extremely nervous. I knocked on the door twice and waited for a moment. The door suddenly bursted open, and to my surprise Belarus answered the door.
"What do you want?" She asked coldly, she was clearly not in a good mood.
"Well, um is Russia home, because I would like to talk to him." I said with a strait face. I never act like I was scared of her,I never really was."Well he is home, he is upstairs in his room." She stated. I entered the house, wiped my boots on the mat, and headed up the stairs. Once I made my way up sobs could be heard, I ran towards the sobs and as I got closer to the noises I realised it was Russia. Running even faster down the long corridor." Why is this house so dam big" I muttered.

Finally making it to Russia's door I opened slowly. Only to find Russia sitting on the end of his large bed. Crying. Constantly wiping his tears away. My eyes widened at the site not being able to move. " Russia....." You called softly. He slowly lifted his head. His face painted with sadness but his eyes still widened at the site of me.
"S-sunflower.." His voice was croaky from all the crying. I ran straight for him giving him a tight hug. I started crying in to his shoulder, he soon wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Just because someone like me is still alive right now, why are you smiling like you understood some how?" He asked while the tears still flowed down his face. All I did was give him the sweetest smile I could.
"If you start to smile like that although I want to close my eyes, it's if all my reasons to die-"
"Suddenly faded away huh." You cut him of. You clamped him back into your arms. "Don't worry Russia I will always be here for you, I will forever be your sunflower." You said in his ear.
"That means you love me. Da." He hugged me tighter.
"Of course." You responded while you two separated from the hug.

The both of you got up and walked down the stairs, and at the bottom was Belarus. Her eyes widened, she could tell that Russia was crying.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!." She yelled loudly. "Back of Belarus. She helped me." He stated coldly. Belarus yelped.
"Let's got to the living room (y/n)." His voice wasn't the usual cute and cuddly voice, it was scary.

We sat down on the couch. I was tied from all that just happened and quickly fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Good night sunflower"