America x reader

"America open the door!" You shouted as you gleefully smiled. Heavy fast foot steps could be heard from the the other side of the wooden door. "YO (y/n) YOU READY FOR SOME TOTALY SCARY MOVIES?!" The cute blond male ask with a hero like smile.
"Yup"
------time skip to the movie--------
"Alfred are you scared?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow. "N-no a hero is n-never s-scared" he tried to speak clearly as he could.

After awhile litt'e Alfy (aka Alfred) screamed and automatically clinged (is that how you spell it?) onto your body,
"Aww your so cute what about we stop watching the movie?" You were WAY over taken, he was way to cute you just wanted to hug the living shit out of him.
"That's it," you stated
"W-wha-"
You snuggled up to him." Omg you are just too cute, I love you soooooo much," you were purely lost in his cuteness. He slowly pulled away," d-did you just say, that y-you love me?" His face was red but he managed to look at you.
"Y-yeah." You looked away feeling a little ashamed of your self.
"Don't look away, its alright, because" he pulled your face towards him, " I, love, you." In a moment he Brought your plum lips towards his warm pulsing ones. The kiss was warm but short. He pulled away and smiled warmly, you were in a state of shock, your fingers were over your mouth.
"Is there something wrong?!" The bright blond asked.
"N-no I was just surprise,that's all" you gave him a reassuring smile.
"That's good."
This was a night not to forget.....

@nekolover93