Chapter 5 ~ Draco the new spirit !

Thank you ChloeLeong3 ClareSoon and CrazyButSweet12 for all your support! You guys are amazing! Hope to see more reader-Chan soon!!

💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕

Last time on Goddesses Unlocked........

" WAIT!! Diana! Winter! Melody!" Lucy called out hopelessly. She was panting heavily after running that long. Well a short distance. But to average it's kinda long.

" what do you want?" Melody asked coldly.

" *pant* I-I just wanted *pant* to k-know why your *pant* picture was *pant* in this *pant* book..." Lucy stuttered out both frightened from the girls and tried from running to catch up with them.

" what book?" Winter questioned.

She than handed them the book. They all gasped in unison.

" where did you get this?!?" Diana questioned deadly serious.

"Oh... Well I found it while walking around after my last mission with Team Laxus. Well actually I left them alone and found it. Hehe.... They sure were angry at me... Well really angry.... Hehe😋" Lucy replied sheepishly while screeching the back of her neck. They all gasped again.

" so.... This must be the chosen one we are supposed to protect..." Winter whispered.

Back to the story~

🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈💕🌈

" Umm... What? Protect? I can protect myself thank you very much. " Lucy protested.

" wait... How did you even hear what I was saying? Never mind. Do you know who Layla Heartfillia is?" Asked Melody

" Of CourseI know who Layla Heartfillia is! I'm her daughter for the love of cheesecake!" Lucy replied to Melody.

" so how about we go to your house Lucy? To better explain the situation.☺️" Winter suggested white putting her hand together and had a big wide smile.

" hmm... Alright. BUT first, I have to go to the store to get food." Lucy sigh while walking away.

They looked at each other then shrugged and jogged to catch up with Lucy.

"Hey Lucy! Why do you need to get more food? Are you some kind of pig that goes crazy when they are hungry?" Melody chuckled with the rest face palming 🤦🏻‍♀️ at their somewhat family's idiotic-ness.

Lucy just stand there looking at her while processing what she had just heard.

15%

35%

50%

69%

85%

95%

99.9%

100%

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!?!" Lucy shrieked.

" urg. Do I need to say it again? Fine. Are you some kind of pig that goes crazy when they are hungry? " Melody repeated. While Winter and Diana had an amused face on 😏 and was face palming even harder for her idiotic-ness.