1 - um,who are you?

I was walking on the Florida beach,the wind battling my hair and my eyes being brighter as they ever were.

I get in my swim suit on the beach,its 2am and I know no one will see me.

I enter the water,but something is bothering me.My boobs were too squished by that swim suit.

"I'll just enter shirtless then!" I say to myself,because I'm a loner and no one wanted to do this with me.

I unrap my bra and enter the ocean.It was damn creepy but nothing really happened,it was just me,water and little fish.

Suddenly,I hear a noise.There actually is someone there.

o no son

NO

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE NAKED" a pretty familiar voice said.

I look back,and instantly freezing as I see DAN FUCKING HOWELL.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE DAN"

"oh"

"Sorry...I'll just go get my shirt.." I say being really ashamed of what I just screamed at him..."I reacted like that because,um..yeah..you are one of my favourite youtubers.You and Phil."

"It's ok,people normally act like that around us."

I get my shirt and start talking to him,the boy I had a massive crush on.I felt butterflies flying in my stomach,because he was my whole entire life.

"Oh,ok then.So..." I say,sighing,thinking about what to ask him just to make the conversation last longer.

"Are you here alone? I add.

"Yeah,Phil is probably sleeping and I decided to take a swim.You know,I didn't really think I would find a shirtless girl here." I sighed,regreting that I took my bra off.

"I'm alone too,because my friends are creeps and want to do sleep at 2am instead of doing crazy shit." He started laughing loudly,and so did I.

"And I didn't think I'd find Dan Howell here either." I said, regreting it afterwards.

"Um..I didn't mean it to sound like that..."

"It's ok.By the way,what's your name?"

"Y/N.I'm and 26 year old who has a 8 year old heart."

"Oh my god,we are twinziez af" After him making that statement,we look in eachother's eyes and start laughing histerically.

"So, Y/N ,do you live here?"

"Yeah,but I'm moving in London in like 2 weeks" I say,thinking that he may want to meet again.

"Oh,maybe I ca-I and Phil can show you around!" He said,slowly turning a bright shade of pink.

"Oh.Well don't mind my heart just stopping when my favourite person on earth asked me to meet" did I really just say that oh my god.

"OH SORRY.Just forget that,pretty please with a cherry on top?" I begged him.

"Forget what?" he said while smirking and winking at the same time.God he looked good..

"Yes,of course you can help me explore London a bit.I'm moving with my friend,F/N so she might come with us too.Is that okay?"

"Of course it is." he said,still blushing.

"What's your number?" He asked me,my hear just ponding faster and faster with every word he said.

We exchanged numbers,and then we start talking,and talking,and talking.

When I look at the clock,I realize its 9am,I have 24 missed calls and 167 texts.