Get used to it °JunHoon°

"Please hold a little more." Jun cried holding Jihoon's hand tightly, never wanting to let go.

"We all know this time would come, Love. I'll always be watching you." Jihoon's face was so pale but it was still beautiful for Jun nonetheless.

"I love you." Jihoon used all his strength to smile sweetly at Jun.

"I love you more." Jun said kissing his lover's now cold hands and tightening his hold on it, tears still streaming down his face.

"CUT!" Director Yoon yelled loudly for them to hear and the actor's stood up on the set they we're in while the stylist noonas go to them.

"That was amazing guys." Jeonghan aka Director Yoon (but prefer to be call Jeonghan. Angel indeed.) Both Jun and Jihoon thanked him for the praise, "You should take a break first, i know you're tired as well." Jeonghan turned around to tell everyone a 30 minute break.

Jun and Jihoon went inside the tent they we're assigned to change the clothes they are wearing.

"That was some great acting there baby." Jun said backhugging his boyfriend who is now dressed in fitted jeans and button-up shirt while finding his wallet somewhere in his bag.

"Thanks Junnie~. You're not so bad yourself too." Jihoon turned around, with his pink rilakkuma wallet in hand and give his boyfriend a peck on the cheek as a reward for his great acting skills.

"Should we go to a nearby cafe and you'll treat me as always?" Jihoon gave his sweet smile at Jun who is now changin his clothes to a more comfortable one.

"What's the use of your wallet anyway." Jun said chuckling a bit looking at his little cutie.

"Haha, funny. Let's go, I'm hungry." Jihoon said, sarcasm in his voice exchanging with a pout on his face.

"You're so cute." Jun said pinching Jihoon's cheeks with Jihoon swatting his hands away with a red face. "Let's just go." Jihoon went out on the tent to go first on a near cafe.

After 2 years of being a couple he still can't use to Jun showing lots of affection to him, he should really get used to it though.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Requested by: junhui_

Here is your Junhoon dear 😚

I'm really sorry if this took so long, i was planning on publishing it last week but exam got me really busy. 😭

....

Thanks for the 2k people who is reading this shitty book. ;= ; I love you all. 😙😙