Attention-seeker •Meanie•

Wonwoo is reading a book on the couch, indian-sitting while his boyfriend is just watching a channel on a television, laying his head on Wonwoo's right thigh.

"Hey, Wonu." Mingyu asked, turning his head on the older one.

"Hm?" Wonwoo replied, turning a page of the book he is reading.

Mingyu sighed, "Nothing."

"Ok then."

"Oh and, don't disturb me first, i love this part." Wonwoo said, still not looking at his slightly annoyed boyfriend and smiled at what he's reading.

Mingyu sighed again.

He turned off the tv and just stared at his boyfriend for a while.

He was looking at every inch of his face, those beautiful eyes and long eyelashes, that nose that everyone loves, those cheeks that he really loves to caress, and finally, those red irrisistably kissable lips.

How could a person be this perfect.

"I'm surprised i'm not melting yet."

"Huh? Uh? What?"

"Stop staring, i still want to be solid."

Mingyu sighed, for the third time, "But, you don't even give me your attention. You're always reading that book." He pouted.

Wonwoo giggled and closed the book.

He caressed his taller boyfriend's hair, "Aigoo. You're so attention-seeker." The smaller scrunched his nose.

Oh how Mingyu love those.

He smiled, showing his sharp canines that Wonwoo loved so dearly, "Only for you."

"I know. It should only be or i'm gonna kill you."

"You're never gonna kill me because i'll never do that to others. I promise!" Mingyu put his palm up and opened it, "I, Kim Mingyu, promised to be attention-seeker only to Jeon Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo laughed, not so loud nor so silent, just how Mingyu loved it.

The older one leaned down and kissed his childish boyfriend on the forehead.

He loved Mingyu being like this to him.

He loved Mingyu being an attention-seeker to him.

He loved Mingyu because he's not like others that when they're not given attention, they storm out.

He loved how Mingyu always want his attention to him.

He will always loved Mingyu like this.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's like 2:41am when i wrote this, and i just thought of this.