my seat °cheolsoo°

"That's my seat." 9th grader Seungcheol said.

"O-oh. Do you want me to move to another?"

"No."

"Are you sure? There's so many--" Jisoo said standing up but Seungcheol pushed him back to the chair.

Seungcheol leaned closely to the latter's face, "I wouldn't mind being seatmate with a cutie like you." The taller smiled, showing his dimples.

Seungcheol sat down beside Jisoo, his eyes still glued to the reddening face of the said boy.

--

"I still remember that!" Jisoo said laughing, hitting his husband softly on his chest.

Seungcheol giggled at his husband's words, "I really don't believe in love at first sight until i saw you, love."

"You're so cheesy, Cheol. Stop it. The kids are just on the backseat."

It was 10 years ago since that happened. 1 year of junior highschool, 2 years of Senior highschool, 4 years of college being together and 3 years of being married.

They had 2 wonderful children. Mingyu and Minghao.

Though the two always fight, they still make up before tomorrow.

Jisoo was very proud of himself and Seungcheol for raising their sons without attitudes.

Jisoo looked at the mirror where he could see the backseat (what do you call that lmao) and he saw Minghao sleeping on Mingyu's shoulder and Mingyu putting his head on Minghao's head.

He looked at the hand holding his delicate ones and the owner of the hand.

Their eyes meet and they smile sweetly at each other.

He couldn't ask for more.

He's very thankful to the heaven's above for seating him at that wooden chair beside the window.

🌹

Here you go cupcake~ love_joshua 💕

😋

I make fluffs so fast lmao 😂 i'm a fluff trash ;- ;