Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Harry's POV

Emma. That beautiful girl was driving me crazy! She's so amazing, and man, have I been tempted to kiss her a few times.

I was currently lying beside her on the couch, her head in my lap.

"Harry?" She asks. Her voice is like music to my ears.

"Yes, Em?" I answer.

"Mum called again, this time with some news," She says.

"You don't sound too happy about it, what's up?" I ask, getting worried.

"Well, um.. I got a modeling job. They rang mum. It's kind of the biggest modeling agency in the world." She says.

"Emma! That's amazing! I knew you were going to get picked!" I say.

Em has been trying to get a modeling job for years, a big one. She's done a few small ones, but she wants to kind of, you know, hit the big league.

"Yeah..." She trailed off.

"Why are you sad about it?" I asked.

"Well, it's the biggest agency in the world, so it's in America." She says.

My smile fades instantly.

"W-what?" I ask, my voice shaky.

"Mhmm, so I'll have to go there." She says.

"But it's just for, like a photo shoot right? You'll be back after?" I question.

Emma sits up and shakes her head.

"They want to hire me full time." She says, a tear streaming down her face.

"So you- you're going to l-live there?" I ask, feeling my own eyes tearing up.

Emma nods.

"I can't not take this opportunity Harry, you know how long I've been wanting this," She says.

"I know. And of course you have to take it. When.. uh, when do you leave?" I ask.

"On Friday. I'm flying out on Friday." She states.

3 days. 3 days is all I have left with my best friend, the love of my life, until who knows when.

I pull her in for a hug, as she sobs against my chest, soaking my shirt.

A tear falls down my cheek, and I kiss her hair softly.

"H-Harry?" She sniffles, pulling back to look at me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the last couple of weeks, I should of just forgiven you in the first place! I love you. I love you so much, and I've made us break up for nothing! You did nothing at all, it was all that crazy bitch, and I wish I didn't do that. But, can we please just make the most of the next 3 days? Again, I love you, Harold Edward Styles." She says, and pecks me on the lips.

"Emma, come here," I say, pulling her face towards mine, crashing our lips together. We fall back on the couch, her straddling me.

Those lips. Those soft, sweet lips. Oh, how I've missed them.

Finally, we brake apart and just lie there, she leans her head on my chest.

"I love you too, Emma Rose Walker." I say seriously.

"And don't beat yourself up about the last few weeks. I honestly deserved it, so that I knew that you were the one and I had to look after you." I add.

She smiles, kissing my arm that was wrapped around her protectively.

"We'll Skype, right?" She asked.

"Are you kidding? Everyday! And call, text! Anything to see your face and hear your voice, otherwise my day would be incomplete." I state.

"Promise you won't forget me?" She asks.

"Emma, your acting like your going to vanish off the face of the earth. Of course I won't forget you, you dumbie!" I joke.

She giggles.

"I'm just worried. I mean, I'll be in America and you'll be touring the world, or be in England. I won't see you for ages!" She says.

"I'll visit you. Every spare moment I have, I'll visit you, Emma." I say.

"Now stop talking about it or I'll cry!" I add.

Emma giggles.

"Okay. Come on, let's make the most of the next 3 days, boyfriend!" Emma says, jumping off the couch, pulling me with her.

"Anything you want to do, princess." I say, following her out of the tour bus.

________

A/N:

Ooooooh! Some drama :p

So did like, anyone even do that competition? Because I feel like nobody is even reading my book because I haven't gotten any competition entry's! :(

Honestly, just one person, please do it? Hahaha

Thank you, ilysm my baboons :*