Trivia Round Two - Question 1

Hello, my fantabulous readers! :)

As you may already know, I recently completed an extensive revision of The Suit War, which resulted in the story being twice as long and suitable for young adult readers. Since I'm currently looking to publish The Suit War, and I plan on doing another revision, I haven't posted the revised version up on Wattpad; but I still want to keep you all in the loop with what's going on. So, I've decided to share some of the (non-spoiler) changes with you! Since I had fun with the trivia game I set up last year (and I hope you guys did too), I thought I'd do it in that format again! Last time I posted a new question each day, but this time I'll do one every week (for at least ten weeks, maybe more if people enjoy it)!

NOTE: I don't know if any or all of these changes will stick if The Suit War is (hopefully) published into an actual book one day; but I hope you enjoy playing along anyway.

So, without further ado:

QUESTION 1:

Inhabitants of Mars are often called Martians. What are inhabitants of Drac called?

If you think you know the answer, comment below! :)

I'll post the answer to this question next week, along with a new question (that way, anyone can start playing along at any time)!

Happy guessing!

J.B. Kantt ♥️