Chapter 7: No Words

...

Before Yamaguchi knew it, Tsukki had already positioned himself. "Yamaguchi... Are you okay with this?" Tsukki asked softly, looking down on Yama. I don't know.. I don't know.. Yamaguchi was terrified, and for obvious reasons. "..yes.." He mumbled. His brain said no, but his body said yes. He wanted Tsukki. He needed Tsukki. Tsukki smirked. I'll go easy on him... I don't wanna break him. He thought, getting the lube. Once that was done, he positioned himself again, and slowly began to push himself in. Yamaguchi moaned, his back arched. It..it hurts... It hurts so much... He thought, closing his eyes. Even though it hurt so bad, the amount of pleasure was too great to tell Tsukki to stop. Tsukki began to spirit thrust, pushing in more and more. "Ngh~! Ahh! T-Tsukki!" Yama groaned, clawing at the blonde's back. "Y-Yama... Is it too much...?" Tsukki panted, quickening his pace. "H-Harder!" The words slipped from the freckled cuties lips in a moan. Without a word, Tsukki became rougher, trying to pull off Yama's shirt. "N-no-!" Yamaguchi panicked. The only thing he could do is hold the shirt down. If the shirt was removed, Tsukki would see the bandages... The cuts. The lined raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" He asked. "Um..because I'm... Really self-conscious.." It wasn't a complete lie. Yamaguchi hated his body. He hated himself in general, but that's not the point. "Oh.." Tsukki nodded, continuing to thrust. It worked... Thank god.. Yama thought as he moaned. Tsukki held Yama's hips, moaning. "I'm... Close.." He managed to say. Yamaguchi felt himself bearing his climax as well. "G..go ahead.. Cum.." He smiled, running his fingers through Tsukki's fluffy hair. Tsukki let out one last moan, before thrusting in roughly, cumming into Yama. Yamaguchi came as well, making a slight mess. His body shivered with pleasure. S..so deep.. And warm.. He could feel himself melting underneath Tsukki. The blonde laud on top of Yama, his body going limp. "That..was a-amazing.." He panted. "Yamaguchi..." He looked at Yama.
"I love you."
(Lil skippy skip!sorry that wasn't as smutty as intended. 😂 no real need for that note)
*~skippy~*
Hours had passed, and the two were curled up in bed, sleeping. At least Yams was sleeping. Tsukki lie awake, watching his boyfriend sleep. Strange. He thought. What's will thin lately? Curiosity came over Tsukki once he saw the freckled cutie's arm. Hm? He slowly moved up the sleeve, being as quiet and as careful as can be. What he say made his heart jump.

...why are there all these bandages?