My Yandere Flip Shit Twist

Keem-Chan furiously walked home jotting down notes and sketches of what he could do to Tannerfox-Kun. He could sue him, threaten him, hack him, maybe even... Oh, I don't know, ROAST him to death. Keem-Chan was screeching silently as he was working on a plan, he decided to start slow and chose, for now, he can try and ruin Tannerfox-Kun's reputation.
Keem-Chan maliciously laughs at the idea and begins to choke, sounding like a dying walrus. He catches his cool and quickly walks home, grinning rather evilly as he walked, his teeth grinding together catching bystanders eyes as they gave a look of 'What the fuck is wrong with this gnome, his ratchet face is triggering me to the point of jumping off the Grand Canyon wearing speedos.' 

Keem-Chan continued walking before entering his rather fancy penthouse, slamming the door behind him. He screeched like a dinosaur before becoming super Saiyan and breaking shit around him. Glass shattered, popcorn bags crushed, and Keem-Chan's lovely set up was burning. He stopped and took a deep breath before sitting down in his collapsed burning chair, his hands together as he thought. 'What to do... What to do...' is all he thought, over and over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is short, writing "Fanfiction" is boring, I am ready for the hate.

It will start with raging comments, hate messages, and posts saying "OH KAZOO IS A BITCH, UNFOLLOW, BLOCK, AND REPORT HER SO SHE WILL E TAKEN DOWN FROM THE INTERNET" 

Bye.