Well That Happened

We finally landed at our destination wait... did anyone call for a taxi? I thought to myself but before I could say anything Kellin interrupted me.

"VIC!" he yelled at the top of his lungs running over to a short Hispanic guy with long hair giving him a bear hug. The rest of us soon followed him hoping to be introduced.

"Great to see you Kells" 'Vic' said laughing slightly "Now who are these people?" referring to us "Well besides Gabe, I already know him,"

"Well, this is Forest, Kaikane or Kai, Kiyoshi or Yoshi, and my close friend and person of a million nicknames Fayleen. They are Those Forgotten like the band Those Forgotten," Kellin introduced us not really looking away from Vic more than Twice. What is going on between them? Are they just best friends or something?

"And you are...?" Forest asked.

"Oh sorry I'm Vic, I'm the lead singer of Pierce the veil and also your ride to the venue," Vic happily spoke.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go to warped!" Gabe raised his voice excitedly as we laughed.

So we started heading to the baggage claim I quickly saw mine and grabbed it and looked for the other's suitcases. Once we had everyone's stuff we headed to Vic's car only to find it was a van with a few other people in it. I looked at Gabe confused.

"His Bandmates" He clarified and I nodded my head. So this is Pierce the veil. I thought looking at them.

"So this is Jamie," Vic said pointing to a guy with spiked up hair and no seeable tattoos if any at all "He has the award for worst drunken incident."Everyone laughed but him.

"I thought we agreed to not bring that up again, man when you accidently break an ankle when drunk you never hear the end of it." He said pretending to be mad but we all laughed instead.

"That is the turtle *cough* I mean tony." referencing a much more tattooed boy with a shy smile. "He also likes Star Wars and Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles .... a lot." Tony's smile grew as his favorite things were mentioned.

"Oh and this is my little brother Mike who isn't so little."

"No kidding," Yoshi remarked "Anyway I'm Kiyoshi or Yoshi," He stated giving a small wave

"I'm Forrest and this is my fiance Kaikane or just Kai," Forest said looking at Kai longingly.

"I'm Fayleen, or Feline, or Cat, or Faye, or any other nickname I have," I quietly said.

"So let's head to warped!" Kai being his kiddish-self yelled as we began to put our stuff in the van.

"We might be one seat short" Jaime calls out as we begin to sit down.

"Smallest person has to sit on the largest," Vic calls out

"largest in what way?" kellin who is in the passenger seat asked raising his eyebrows up and down and in a way saying 'If you know what I mean'.

"Height-wise, not that no Kellin no," Vic responded shaking his head in an ashamed fashion as the rest of us laughed.

"Sorry Faye You have to sit on Mike's lap," Forest said. I flipped him off as I sat on Mike's lap.

"sorry" I apologize quietly knowing this was going to end badly.

"You say that as if you did something wrong, you don't need to apologize." He said into my hair.

"Ok," I say, thinking maybe this won't be as bad as I thought before I squeak from the sudden acceleration of the car. Vic then stopped the car.

"What was that?" Vic questioned

"The little person on my lap," Mike said smiling to his brother who had turned around to look. I could already tell my face was a bright pink if not red as everyone again laughed.

"That is adorable, let's see if it happens again," he chuckled mischievously as he suddenly hit the gas pedal. This time, I didn't squeak and Vic kept the car going all the way to warped.

I hope I can forget this car trip ever happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, all of these are so short. I feel really bad but I don't quite know how to make them longer.