Dying slowly

A/n sorry 1 for people with cancer that our reading and I know nothing about cancer treatments and cures so I know absolutely nothing. 2 im sorry if yall are sad bout this I am too...

________________

While I was in the hospital the realized something dreadful. "miss l/n  we are very sorry to say this but you have cancer." I started to cry. "The news is there is a cure but it takes a year .. so we just have to pray and hope it gets done faster." I calmed myself this is no time to go through the depression I already have.

"Do my parents know?"

"yes we contacted them a little bit ago and they haven't gotten back to us but when they do we'll tell you." The doctor walked out. I noticed my phone my phone on the table. I opened it and noticed Duncan's number was in my phone. I saw he must have texted himself.

"hey..."

"hi..." I wanted to tell him I had cancer but I didn't want to worry him.

"hey..."

"sorry I left.. I didn't feel good..."

"it's ok..."

"no... I wish I could have stayed there with you."

"It's better you didn't  tho..."

"what happened?"

"nothing... nvm"

"no what?"

"I'll tell you later..."

"ok..."

"gtg" I started crying placing my phone face down on the table. The doctor walked back in

"You will be released tomorrow and no gym till further notice." the Doc walked back out. 

___________

A/n YAYAYAYyYAYYAYAYAYAYy updates! I worked on this all day at school so this better be yalls fav! BYE!