Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

After Sarah and I left school we went straight to her car that she had just gotten from her parents.

"Hey do you want to go to the shops and buy some food and junk?" Sarah asked me.

I turned and looked at her and gave a face saying:

'Is that even a question.'

Sarah chuckled and turned her head and placed the key in the ignition and turned it and the car gave a soft purr.

We drove to the nearest supamarket and walked to the confectionary isle and I grabbed some red rock deli honey soy chicken chips and a packet of Allen's snakes.

Sarah got two packets of light and tangy chips and then a pack of honey comb chocolate.

We walked to the isle filled with cordials and sodas and I walked to the end and grabbed 2 Arizona drinks and 6 Monsters.

After we got the food we went to the check out and placed our food on the conveyor belt and the man welcomed us. I have to admit, he was good looking.

We grabbed the food and headed toward the car.

When we got into the car I felt my phone vibrate and it was Michael.

"Hey Michael. What's up?" I asked mostly curious.

"Oh I was just wondering if you were going to Curtis's party?" Michael responded and it sounded as if he was worried. I'm sure I just heard it wrong through my shitty replacement phone after freaking David made me drop my iPhone.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh it's just because I'm going and was so seeing if you wanted a lift?"

He sounded as though he was very nervous.

I turned and looked at Sarah and said

"Oh I was going to go there with Sarah-"

"She'd be glad to go!" Sarah said stealing my phone.

"Okay, tell her that I will pick her up at eight." After Michael said that, he hung up and I turned to Sarah and said

"What the fuck!" I looked at Sarah with confusion lacing my eyes and words.

"Dude, you haven't had a boyfriend since 9th grade. It's about fucking time." Sarah said truthfully.

"And plus, he was TOTALLY hitting on YOU." I looked at her and laughed then she joined and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Sarah put the key in the ignition and instead of hearing a quite purr we heard a loud gurgle than a pop.

"Agh shit!" Sarah exclaimed.

I looked at Sarah with worry in my eyes.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know do I look like a fucking mechanic?!" Sarah yelled angrily.

I looked at Sarah and rolled my eyes.

"Jeez, sorry." I said annoyed.

"Whatever..." Sarah said obviously angry and annoyed.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't come with me. You should've just gone with Michael or something slut." Sarah said trying to blame me for the car which was now obvious had broken down.

"You know what Sarah? If your mind Is set on blaming me on things, I may as well leave." I said getting out of the car while she looked at me with shock and it was obvious she was getting more and more pissed off.