Burrito Bride (idk what im writing)

Tyler stormed into Josh's room, angry.

"What's up?" Josh said.

Tyler stared at Josh, not saying a word. He acted like it was obvious.

"WE HAVEN'T HAD TACO BELL IN TWO DAYS. THIS ISN'T OKAY." Tyler yelled.

"Chill, Tyler. I'll order you some in an hour."

"Now." Tyler said, staring at the ceiling.

He whistled, acting like he was innocent.

"Tyler, go to your corner." Josh laughed.

"No."

"Now, Tyler." Josh pointed out the door to the dusty Corner.

"Are your sodium levels high? Because your really being salty." Tyler said, laughing at his own pun.

"Tyler, I'm not being salty. I'm being your trainer."

"I am an adult that cannot be controlled."

"Tyler, now or I won't get you Taco Bell."

"Josh, I miss my burrito bride. You made me throw her out. Now we are divorced. I'm getting married to another burrito, and that will be tonight."

"You can't get married to a burrito, Tyler. Let me crush your dreams already." Josh sighed.

"I will have another burrito bride."

Tyler stormed to his corner. He grabbed his notebook and a pen. He wrote down lyrics to a song that he will sing to Josh.
He thought to himself "cheesy gordia, I like your nachos, like diarrhea. Man I really love, Taco Bell."
"Fast food, greasy taco I love. I love. Food like this could only come from above."
"Hey this is j RIZZLE listen up all y'all. I gettin tacos just because of this gumball. I'm putting chalupas were my mouth is cause I'm the dopest rapper that you ever messed with."
And so on, he kept writing. He would prove to Josh that he wasn't crazy about his burrito bride.

"Josh, I have a song for you. I just wrote it."

"Alright," Josh sighed.

Tyler started singing the song. Josh cringed at it, but not as if he was watching Jacob Saggytits.

"Are you trying to convince me to get you a burrito now?"

"Yes." Tyler mumbled.

He looked up at the ceiling and whistles again.

"Fine. Get in the car."
----

I KNOW THIS SUCKED GET OUT OF MY LIFE