Chapter 3

With a giant hand he shoved my face further down his wet shaft, me gagging silently while I rocked back and forth.

He laughed, feeling the vibrating of my coughing, making his shaft harder. He kept laughing.

I was six. A child. And this monster was doing this to me. I had never been so scared in all my life. Every limb, every fiber in my being was stricken- engulfed in fear. I was so scared, I could scarcely bare it.

It didn't matter. Not really. Although this would scar me for the rest of my life and I would never again trust or touch another human being again- it had to be done.

I was pushed back and he brought me crashing down to the bed. He tore off my white dress and straddled my skinny legs. I screamed and screamed as he entered me, him quickly covering my mouth and stopping me from breathing.

I knew this was the time. I had to do it now. I reached down my tiny bosom, and while he was pounding into me, I clenched the dagger with all my strength and shot it right into his eye.

He paused a second before shrieking at the top of his lungs. I quickly withdrew the dagger, blood streaking across my tiny body. I brought down the dagger again, an adrenaline rush surging through my entire being. The knife went straight through his head, his body shuddering, then moving no more.

I panted, pushing the horrid man out and away from me. I sat there for a minute, horrified with not my actions but his. No man should perform this kind of torture to one of any age or mind.

He was a demon, and after that first mission, I vowed to kill all men like him,

Or men doomed to become him.

~

Thx 4 reading! Plz leave a vote if u like it and comment on the things u would like to change :D

Thx ~ R