The narrow road

There I saw a narrow road.

I don't know the journey along the narrow road

But deep down I know that,

The narrow road is the only way to everlasting life

And that's where I'm longing to walk,

I'm longing to meet our Savior;

At the end of the road.

Yes,the road is too narrow

Will you find it?

Will you be able to walk down the narrow road?

Will you get through it?

Will you be able to endure the pain along the journey?

But it will be worth it
For heaven is waiting for you.

____________________________________

Bible verses-

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life,and those who find it are few."

Matthew 16:24-26 "Then Jesus told his disciples,"If anyone would come after me,let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me

Matthew 16:24-26 "Then Jesus told his disciples,"If anyone would come after me,let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.For whoever would save his life will lose it,but whoever loses his life for my sake  will find it."
_____________________

"_____________________

_______________

A/N

=> Being a christian,does not mean our life will be easy. In fact we have to face lots of temptation because the more you grow spiritually the more you become his (satan) target. He will try every of his trick to lead you to the broad way which in the end will lead to destruction.

=>But as a followers of Christ no matter what happen we must stand firm and walk by faith not by sight. If we walk by sight we will seek the worldly things which destroy our soul.And God does not want that to happen to his children,because we are precious in his sight. Don't destroy something that is so precious.

=> we should walk along the narrow gate , prepare to share his holy words to others, to take our cross and follow Jesus.

=> Narrow road or Broad road?? Choose it wisely!
____________________________________
Glory glory be to our Almighty God.