All I need is you

Lord,

This world is unkind to me

I cried out to you

To comfort me with your love

All I need is you

Lord,

This world I'm living is cruel

It's turning everyone into
Worldly things

Cover and cloth me with your love

You're all I need

Lord,

I don't belong to this place

I want to be in a place with you

Take me with you.

"I heard you my child

I have a plan for you

I will be with you in this journey

I promise

I will never leave nor forsake you.

I love you"
-God

____________________________________
Bible verses -

Isaiah 41:10"fear not,for I am with you,be not dismayed, for I am your God;I will strengthen you, I will help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand"

Psalm 17:8,9"keep me as the apple of your eye;hide me in the shadow of your wings, from the wicked who do me violence, my deadly enemies who surround me."

Philippians 4:19"and my God will supply every needs of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus"

____________________________________

A/N:

=>Being a follower of Christ, we are on a journey to serve him,to glorify God. It's not easy, we will be hate and persecute by the wordly believers for serving him, but it will be worth it.we must remember his word for he promise that he never leave nor forsake his children.

=> This world is just our temporary residence, everything on it fame and money are all temporary. Don't get too attached to this wordly things. Everything will be wipe out one day.

=> When you have Jesus in your life you have everything, Jesus is all you need. All you need is to repent and live a new life. A life where you have everything because you have Jesus in your life. Let him come to your life. Pray and seek his presence.
____________________________________

To our God our Father be glory forever and ever.