one

as the sun shone brightly, penetrating light rays into kihyun's eyes, causing him to shake away his dream. "he was in my dream again," kihyun spoke to himself softly. his dreams never failed to amaze him.

"is this even possible, minhyuk? possibly, is something wrong with me?" kihyun blurted out as he plays his cereal with his spoon. the usual milk and fruity loops.

"here it goes again," minhyuk sighed and pause for a moment, he was doing the dishes, that was due to 3 days to be exact,

"listen if you're really that worried, go see a psychiatrist," minhyuk advised as he continued what he was doing.

"i would go but–" i don't want those dreams to disappear.

it's been three years, he's been dreaming different dreams but, undoubtedly, with the same guy in it. he's been seeing this guy every time he dreams of something.

no matter how small or how big the unknown man presence is, he goes unnoticed.

kihyun is very sure he's never met this man before in his entire life, nor heard of him before.

he doesn't even know his name.

was he something that was just made up?

it's really weird don't you think? kihyun thinks it's not normal to have dreams like this.

but he doesn't have the guts to stop it.

maybe normal could be something that should be forgotten for awhile.

"okay, listen, don't think too much about it okay? i heard stress causes hair loss and i don't want you looking really bald and all," minhyuk comforts with a slight tease on his tone.

"okay," kihyun lets out a tired sigh.

he wants to forget it.

but he can't.

no matter how hard he tried, he can't get it out of his head.

he could even sketch the man's features with his eyes closed at this point.

"i gotta be off to college, it's getting late, help me do the laundries okay? and don't steal my snacks again you–," minhyuk warned as he tries to balance his bag and wear his sneakers at the same time.

"bye, study well," kihyun waves as minhyuk shuts the door, leaving kihyun all alone in his thoughts again.

he's dreaming again, he's aware of this.

and this time the man is holding a rose, right in front of kihyun, mouthing out something kihyun can't seem to grasp.

he was facing him this time, which is weird, because he never faced this unknown man, this close, during all the countless dreams he had.

he was more of a side character.

and side characters won't be noticed easily.

everything was dark around them, only the man, gave out a special glow, an angelic glow.

like he was the main character this time.

as he offered the rose to kihyun, he was hesitant at first but accepts it.

he got pricked by a thorn, blood oozing out of his torn skin, the man just stands there, and stare.

his expression is unreadable.

"kihyun wake up already!" minhyuk pushes him off the couch, waking up kihyun with a sore on his ass.

"ya! did you have to push me off like that! you know i'm a light sleeper," kihyun yelled back with irritation in his tone.

"you haven't had dinner did you? how long did you nap?" minhyuk takes off his socks and proceeds to walk to the kitchen.

"fuck, how long did i sleep,"

"i asked, kihyun, i asked,"

that was a really weird dream, was there a meaning behind it?

"anyways i bought jjajjangmyeon for you," minhyuk informs as he puts the bowl of noodles into the oven to reheat it.

"thanks, you're the best" kihyun compliments, minhyuk rolls his eyes.

"by the way, a friend of mine knows a psychiatrist that's really tight with him, he said he can give you a free appointment," minhyuk placed the bowl on the table.

"nah it's okay, i don't wanna trouble anyone," kihyun grabs his chopsticks and starts to dig in.

lies.

"are you sure? because you sure look like you need one," minhyuk says in a worrying tone.

"i'm sure."