three

"pick up, pick up," changkyun urges as he calls jooheon, for the fifth time already,

he's not gonna sleep outside that's for sure.

changkyun inhales and exhales heavily, trying to calm himself down,

jooheon is his only option and he decides not to pick up his damn phone, what a great friend he is.

"probably playing one of his stupid video games again," changkyun grumbles feeling really annoyed.

when the line cuts off again, he starts to make incomprehensible noises.

"for fuck sake lee jooheon pick up your damn phone already," changkyun cries, pacing around the halls.

"yeobosaeyo? hello?" finally jooheon picks up.

it's like god answered changkyun's prayers. you probably would know this feeling.

"thank fucking god you picked up for fuck sake this is probably the 100th time i was calling," changkyun scolds.

"seven times, seven times to be exact changkyun," jooheon replies.

"whatever, by the way i have nowhere to sleep tonight i was wondering if i could crash at your place," changkyun opens up his energy drink as he sat down on the old mat his mom gave.

he pulls down his mask.

"changkyun-ah, did you forget?"

"forget what?" he takes a sip of his drink.

"im on vacation with my family, in busan,"

changkyun instantly spits out his fruit flavored liquid. causing a mess on the floor.

"fuck, i completely forgot," changkyun wipes his mouth with his sleeves.

changkyun wants to slap himself at this point.

"well, i hope you won't sleep outside tonight, if you do, tell me how it feels okay, i wanna know all the pain you've been through, don't freeze till death though, i'll miss you, i gotta go now, sleep well," jooheon speaks in an overly-dramatic tone and ends the call.

changkyun stares at his phone screen darkening as he ended his call, changkyun hates his ass.

what do i do now?

there's only one option right now, his neighbors apartment.

"but i just pushed that offer away, i have a pride too you know," changkyun whines to himself comically.

and it's also getting late.

pride or not, he's not gonna sleep outside these creepy hallways, so he mans up, puts his pride aside, and gave a couple knocks on kihyun's door.

he waits and takes a sip of his drink, again.

a couple seconds later, the door opens, revealing kihyun with a towel wrapped on his waist only,

changkyun almost choked on his energy drink right then and there.

"ah, you're still here?" kihyun stares at changkyun from top to bottom.

"yeah, i couldn't sleep at my friend's tonight, he's on a vacation," changkyun informs, trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

kihyun smiled, knowing the meaning behind his words,

god damn it, that smile and odd dimples on his cheekbone...it made changkyun's heart raced as much as he hates to admit.

would you look at that, he's already attracted to his new neighbor, good job changkyun.

"are you gonna sleep outside or what? come on in," kihyun pushes his door wide open.

changkyun smiled, hoping it didn't look constipated.

as he entered the apartment, a little part of changkyun got amazed by how tidy and organized it was.

he knew he was that kind of person anyways, knows his path well and got everything planned before hand.

"i'll prepare the guest room while you take a shower, oh and i'll lend you my clothes, is that okay?" kihyun asks, hands about to work.

"i have my own clothes, i don't want to trouble you more," changkyun informs shyly.

"it's okay, i'm doing the laundries tomorrow anyways, this isn't a bother at all," kihyun reassures, taking out fresh and clean bedsheets from one of the cupboards.

"okay, if you insist," changkyun says softly, grabbing a towel from his luggage and walks to the "bathroom".

"the bathroom's that way,"

"right, thanks,"