Party Girl?

I was dancing at the party. Why did I choose to go home with her? I already had Erik! He was away filming. I wouldn't get caught, would I?

I can't believe I'm doing this...

It was all because I decided to go to a party with one of my friends.

I walked into the building. Immediately she left me to talk to some guy so I got ditched.

"Hi sweetie!" A blonde girl walked up to me. She looked almost like me! The main difference was the hairstyle and her eyes, they were a dark brown color. She was so beau- You have a husband! I yelled at myself in my head.

"Hi!" I responded.
She put her arm around me and walked me over to the bar.
"I-I don't drink" I told her.

"Just one! Come on, it'll be fun!"

Looking back I have no idea how she got me to do it.

"Something simple please." I told the bartender.

My drink came and I slowly drank it. I felt a bit better but I didn't allow myself any more. I couldn't drink anymore! I don't want to go back to being an alcoholic...

"My names Marisa, by the way." The blond told me.

"I'm Sia." I told her. She was so beautiful!
I noticed that she started leaning towards me.
Before I knew it, her lips were against mine. And I kissed back. I pulled her closer to me and we kissed some more.

We pulled away from wagon her and talked for a while until she invited me to her house. I surprised myself and said yes.