Ch7; Tricking Gabby

Herobrine teleported behind a bush in the forest.

She'll be here in a little... He thought. He saw he had some of Steve's blood on him. He then got an idea since he still had Steve's eyes.

He saw Gabby come in down the trail carrying a little girl. Herobrine ran out of the bush and doubled over. He pretended he was hurt. He started breathing as if he was out of breath.

"Dad?" Gabby asked cautiously, putting Cassandra down. She slowly stepped towards Herobrine.

Herobrine started making moaning noises. She's buying it... He thought.

She quickly ran over to 'Steve'. "Dad! Are you hurt? Do need a hospital?" Gabby got down on the ground next to him.

"N-No... I-I am f-fine..." Herobrine faked as Gabby put his head in her lap.

"Are you sure dad?" Gabby asked as she surveyed his wounds and Steve's blood on him.

"Yes...W-We need to get o-out of here." Herobrine said as he got up. To make sure him getting up was believable, he made it seem as if he hurt while getting up.

Gabby helped him get up. He leaned on Gabby. "Well, the safe home is right ahead, right?" Gabby asked.

"Uh... It's... Uh..." Think... Think... Oh! "Straight ahead!" Then for extra measure Herobrine moaned and clutched his stomach.

"I hope we get there soon..." Gabby said as they started walking, Cassandra behind them.

******************

Steve slowly got out of bed. Nobody knew he could respawn. He was the only person in Minecraftia that could.

He looked at his clothes. They were clean now, and he didn't even look like he was attacked by the devil himself!

His scars, wounds, anything from the last time he respawned was gone. He walked out of his bedroom.

He heard barking behind a door as he passed. He opened the door and Sparky flew out, bearing her teeth.

"That's where you've been! I forgot I put you in there after Gabby went to school. Sorry, girl." Steve said as he patted the dogs head.  "Good thing I also put water and food in there with you."

The dog just stared at him. All of a sudden Sparky started growling. She ran to the now open door down stairs.

Steve decided to follow her. He grabbed his floating diamond sword off the ground as he ran.

AN: when you die in Mimecraft, your stuff stays where you died and u respawn without it in your inventory, so u have to go to where you died to get it back. I play MC PE so, that's how it's like on that platform.

Steve ran out the door after Sparky.

"You know where Gabby is girl?" Steve asked while running besides the very fast dog.

Sparky barked a 'yes' and continued running.

I will save you Gabby... Save you from your real father... Steve thought as he continued running.

----------
Sorry this chapter is so short. I have had school, my moms been sick, I've had to write 3 essays this week, and tons of other stuff.

Oh yeah! MY MOUTH FEELS LIKE THE NETHER!!!!!!!

Yep... I just got braces (the full set finally) and now I also have a band concert Thursday night and the trombone has to blast all for measures! (I play trombone)

Do there is another thing, every night I have to practice my trombone because "my sound is horrible"

Where am I going with this?...

So once again I'm sorry. Hope you can forgive me!

~Jaylee/Diamond