Ch10; Steve has fallen

They followed Christina down a long hallway.Cassandra fell asleep, clinging to Gabby's shirt.

Gabby turned towards Ashton as they kept walking. "Stop breathing down my neck. It feels weird." She asked as she turned back around.

"S-Sorry. I'm scared..." Ashton whimpered. Gabby rolled her eyes and kept walking.

They walked for a while longer when Christina suddenly stopped in front of a closed double door.

"Come, come" Christina said in a sweet tone as she opened and entered the door.

Gabby sucked in a deep breath as she turned towards her friends.

They all had worried looks on their faces. Except Jake. Gabby almost scoffed at his face. Excitement.

Gabby turned back around and entered the room, her friends on her heels.

"Hero?" Christina asked as she fully entered the room. Gabby gasped at what she saw.

Steve was laying on the ground, breathing heavily and a huge gash was on his arm. He had a small scrape on his leg.

Sparky lay on the ground in the corner, unconscious. A cut on her stomach.

"What happened?" Christina asked as a tear fell down Gabby's face.

***************
Steve and Herobrine's fight: when the kids left.

Luckily, Herobrine didn't notice the kids leaving. Steve went to stab Herobrine.

Herobrine blocked it and went to stab Steve back. Steve tried to block, but was quick enough. Herobrine accidentally cut his leg. Oh well.

Sparky came up behind Herobrine for a sneak attack. Herobrine turned and cut her stomach just before she hit him. Sparky flew into a corner, knocked out.

While Herobrine was distracted, Steve readied his sword and was sneaking up behind Herobrine. When Steve was about to stab him, he turned back around and gashed Steve's arm.

Steve dropped his sword and held his arm. He tried to back up, but Herobrine was to quick. Herobrine swiftly maneuvered his sword in the right position and nocked him down with the sword's bottom.

Steve fell to the ground.

"Hero?" Herobrine heard. He looked up and saw his wife, Christina, standing there.

----------
Sorry... Hehe

Follow 👍🏻
Comment💬
Vote🌟
Share♻️