Chapter 5 - Captured

Cold. My wrists feel something cold and metallic. Handcuffs! I'm tied to a chair. Harmony's eyes flew open and her head snapped up.She was surprised to see nothing. Everything was dark. All of a sudden, she noticed a small red light in the corner of her eye. The tiny dot started beeping.

     The red dot started beeping more rapidly. She was startled to hear a groan somewhere to her left. She jumped when she heard it, and at that sudden movement, she realized the red dot had stopped flashing. It was now full on glowing.

It swept over Harmony's body like it was scanning her. A robotic voice (that reminded her of Siri) came on over an intercom,"I see that you have finally awoken. Prepare yourself..." Prepare myself? For wha- A loud clicking noise filled the room and bright blinding spotlights shone down on her.

As her eyes adjusted to the light, she surveyed the room around her. She noticed how all the walls were pure white, reflecting the already bright light and making even more difficult to see. She also connected the groan to her "guardian" off to her left.

A man tall, tan, dressed in all black walked in. "I'm sorry that I had to apprehend you with tranquilizers, I wasn't sure if you'd put up a fight. He greedily took in Harmony. He slowly looked her over taking in ever inch of her body, as if she was a study guide he was trying to memorize. She felt uncomfortable, and refrained from squirming when his eyes crossed over her a second time.

"Unchain her." He ordered to nobody in particular. Someone from behind her that was out of her field of vision unlocked the handcuffs with a key and then hastily grabbed her arm as if he thought she was trying to get away.

He pulled up on her arm making it hurt and forcing her to stand up. "Ouch!" She shook her arm trying to release it from the man's strong grip. "How many times am I going to be kidnapped today!?" Harmony shouts at the tall dirty blonde man. "Technically, I didn't kidnap you," protests her guardian. "Technically you did kidnap me because I didn't know where I was, how I got there, and who the freak you were! And I still don't!" By the end of the sentence harmony realized she was yelling again. Her guardian blinks in disbelief and answers," Danny. My name is Danny." and hastily shifts his attention back to the other man that kidnapped them.