Chapter~14

"Harry!" Shouts the shape shifter in panic.

Everything went in slow motion. Louis didn't hesitate to go in front of the witch boy, pushing him by the chest harshly as he feels a burning pain hit his back. He didn't care. He already made the mistake of falling for Simon's stupid deals, but he'll never regret taking the shot of black magic for him. Love makes you do crazy things.

Harry opened his eyes in shock, just as Louis falls unconscious on the ground next to him.

"LOUIS!!!" he shouts loudly, hurriedly going over to him and caressed his cheek. "Louis..Louis, please!" He bursts into tears.

Why did he do that?! Why couldn't he have let Harry get hit instead?!

"It's not fair!"

Jay kneeled next to Harry, taking Louis from his arms and hugged him to her chest. "Baby..oh, why..." She silently sobbed.

Harry felt so much pain. And so much anger. But not at Louis, no, never at him.

"You!" He yells, pointing at Simon. "Look what you've done! Look! Do you see what you've done?!" The warlock glances at the almost lifeless body of Louis, then turned to Harry with a blank face.

"It's his own fault for being so stupid."

Okay. That was the very last straw. Harry couldn't bare listening to him anymore. All the anger he had for the warlock built up inside of him. He didn't even notice the black aura radiating around his whole body.

"You wanna know who the real stupid one is? IT'S YOU!" black magic shot out of Harry's hands, hitting a shocked and now terrified looking Simon. The witch boy being too distracted by his anger, didn't know what he was doing. Almost as if he's losing control, but he isn't.

"No..no, no, no! You can't defeat me! I am the greatest warlock in all Fantasy World! You should fear me!" Simon wouldn't admit it, but he had fear written all over his face. For years of being feared by others, now it was him feeling what they felt.

"That's where you're wrong." Harry steps forward, towards the cowering warlock who backs away from him.
"Are you not seeing yourself right now?" Simon tries shooting his magic at Harry but the boy blocks it with a simple wave of his hand. " Believe it or not, I am overpowering you. Isn't that what you fear, hmm?"

Simon felt something hit his back, knowing it was a tree and how he couldn't get away from the witch boy any further. The Pixies, Wizard, James and Jay were watching the scene taking place with widened eyes.

"You're afraid of being weak. Say whatever you want, but everyone has a weakness. A fear. And I've figured out yours." Harry darkly says, a low chuckle escaping his mouth. He looked so scary and intimidating in front of Simon's eyes.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Simon asks.

"Avenge all the people you've tortured and killed before, by ending your life."

Simon knew he couldn't fight back, even if he tried he'll end up dead anyway. So with a deep sigh, he looked up at the witch boy and said in defeat, "do it."

Niall and Liam gaped as their used-to-be little baby Hazza shot his black magic at Simon, never knowing how powerful he could be.

Beams of light shot through out the warlock's body until his whole being disintegrated into nothingness. Leaving a shocked and confused Harry staring at the spot where he used to be.

"I-I..killed him." He muttered sadly. He told himself to never become the person he was made to be, but be the person he is meant to be, and that's someone who is not evil.