Chapter~16

Louis' P.O.V

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. I was sure that what I was about to do, I wouldn't regret it one bit. Me and Harry have been together for 6 months. 6 whole months of loving touches, tender kisses-...you'd be surprised to know we haven't done anything intimate yet. But we didn't want to rush things between us. The occasional hand jobs and blow jobs were good enough. For now.

I really don't know if I can do this. I mean-it's been 6 fricking months of being in love with each other, I'm sure what we feel is real...and I want to make it official. Probably should be more worried about his answer.

"Louis, you got it?" Liam's hushed voice says. I nodded to him and pat my left pocket. He and everyone else, except Harry, knew my plan. They were very supportive and knew it was bound to happen, so yeah, they're helping me out.

What would they be helping me out for? Well, if you haven't figured it out...I'm going to propose to Harry. Yes, it's only been months that we knew each other but...I could feel it in my gut saying "he's the one." Like, we were meant to be. As cliché as it sounds, it's true.

"Hey, Lou. You nervous?" Niall asks me.

"In all honesty, yes."

We were currently sitting outside the cottage, waiting for Diana's signal that Harry was done getting ready.

"Oh don't let the nerves eat you up. I remember when Liam proposed to me-"

"Niall!" Liam scolded, face palming. I stared at both of them before exclaiming, "You and Liam are engaged?!"

Why the hell did they not tell us?!

"Oh...shit. Wasn't supposed to say that."

"Way to keep a secret, babe."

"Sorry, Li." Niall blushed.

I wanted to ask more questions about the two's secret engagement but then Diana spread out her tail which meant Harry's all done fixing himself up.

Gosh...here goes nothing.

I shifted into my cat form-not before handing Liam the small velvet box- and sprinted to the front door and began scratching at it. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming so I stopped, just as the door opened to reveal my gorgeous Harry wearing black skinny jeans, his signature brown boots, and a floral button down shirt with the top three undone.

"Who is it-?" He asks before his eyes land on me. "Lou? Why are you in your cat form?"

"Notice anything familiar?" I asked him, hoping he'd recall this moment.

"Umh, yeah...this is how we first met. I found you out here injured so I-wait you're not injured, are you?"

I shook my head, smiling up at him.

"I told you yesterday that we'd go out, right?"

Harry nods slowly, having no clue to what I had planned.

"Well then, follow me!"

I begin sprinting into the direction of Rainbow Lake with Harry trailing behind me. First step of my plan: lead Harry away from the cottage. Check!

"Louis! Wher-uh, what are we doing here?" I turn to my lovely witch boy, shifting back into my half-human half-cat form and intertwined our hands. "This is where we first had our very first couple fight."