Chapter~19

(Pic above is Louis and Harry in front of their new cottage. ^~^)

-14 weeks into pregnancy-

Harry's P.O.V

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" I exclaim happily, pulling Louis by the wrist as we were nearing our new home.

Louis chuckled, "calm down, love. You're pretty hyper for a pregnant person."

I shrug, continuing to pull him towards our new cottage excitedly.

Jay told me it was common to feel hyper and energized once leaving the first trimester of your pregnancy. Explains why I haven't been nauseous for awhile.

"Harold, no need to rush. The baby shower won't start without us anyways, slow down!"

"Too late we're here." I smiled widely at the sight of our average sized home."let's go in!"

As we walked through the little gate with plants almost covering it, Louis opened the door and led us both in, just as our friends greet us with pink, blue, and green balloons displayed on the walls, streamers on the ceiling and gifts in their hands.

"Congratulations guys!" They say in unison.

"Thanks everyone." Louis replies grateful for their effort. "You really shouldn't have-"

"Oh shush Tommo, we wanted to do this. Anything for my future niece or nephew." Zayn cuts him off.

"Eh? Who says you're going to be the uncle to their first child? It's obviously gonna be me, right Haz?" Niall looks at me.

"...yeah?" I nod slowly.

"See, told ya." My blonde guardian pixie smiles triumphantly at Zayn.

"Whatever."

"Boys, let the two soon-to-be parents sit down and settle into their new home, then after I'm done making cupcakes we can hand them our gifts." I smile warmly at Jay who returned the gesture and went back into the kitchen to finish her baking.

"Hey, Haz."

I turn my head to the voice, grinning widely as I see my new friends who I had gotten along with back at Louis and I's wedding after party. There's Telly(a duck with a little bow around her neck), Mahi(a werewolf), Kaileb(a merman. But he can change into a human if he eats a special kind of seakale), Skyla(a magic hedgehog), Zephyr(a sprite) and lastly, Vika(a phoenix, tho she's not on fire unless she wants to be).

 But he can change into a human if he eats a special kind of seakale), Skyla(a magic hedgehog), Zephyr(a sprite) and lastly, Vika(a phoenix, tho she's not on fire unless she wants to be)

"Can't believe we had to find out from Veronica that you were pregnant!" Zephyr playfully glares at me, folding her arms to her chest.

"Yeah, I almost set the whole village on fire because I was sooooo happy for you two!" Vika shares. Telly nods at her, "true story, nearly burnt my feathers off."