ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ. ᴛᴏʀʀᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ

I GET OUT OF THE IMPALA SLOWLY. It's a warm day, and the sun beats down on me. Looking around, I see we're at Bobby's junkyard. Cars and metal are stacked up everywhere and his ageing shack leans on a hazardous angle in the middle of the maze. I can't see anyone. Heaving up my courage, I take a deep breath and start towards the home.

When I get to the door, I hear voices arguing. Bobby's gruff voice talks over Deans and Sams - then my mother's voice. I step inside the wooden home and into the room they are in. Dean leans against a bookcase near Bobby, a beer in hand. And Sam sits next to my mother on a tattered couch. Sam looks stressed as he consoles my mother, who shakes her head as she covers her face with her hands. 

I take another deep breath and cough.

They all look at me. There is a beat of tense silence. It is shattered as my mother pushes up from the couch, takes one lingering look at me, her eyes furious before she stalks past me. Her footsteps pound through my head. 

My chest aches. My voice comes out broken and shaky.

"Mom-" 

She storms past me, waving me off, and heads out the front doors. Anger flares up inside me. I spin towards the boys. "You told her? Already?" I shout and Dean shrugs like he couldn't care less before taking a sip of his beer. I look at Sam who looks away bashfully, his cheeks reddening.

I turn around on my heels and run after my Mom. I find her outside, leaning against a car and taking deep breaths. I put a hand on her shoulder, "Mom, listen to me, let me explain,"

She spins around and her eyes are wild, "How could you? A demon? The King of Hell! Crowley!" she screams, "These are the monsters that killed your father! The same ones that tore him to shreds and tore our family apart!"

My eyes water, "Mom, please, I love him. You just need to meet him, he's good to me and he understands me and -"

"You love him? You love him!"

Time freezes.

She storms toward me and raises her hand. Somebody shouts something from behind me but anger clouds my mother's judgement. Her blue eyes, normally loving are now brimming with hate. Her skin is red, flushed with pure anger. 

She sends her hand flying and I slam my eyes shut. I ready myself for her slap. 

But it never comes.

I open my eyes and he is in front of me. 

The King of Hell, furious and beautiful in the morning sun. He is death incarnate. 

Crowley holds my mother by the neck. Her feet kick out but it doesn't phase him. The monster in front of me is not the man I love but the demon that lives inside him.

"Crowley! Crowley! Stop!" I scream.

Dean and Sam run towards us shouting. Before they can get here, Crowley drops my mom. She collapses to the ground.

Crowley spins towards me.

"Darling," he whispers.

His brown eyes soften as looks down at me, his face screwed up in confusion. 

I blink at him, crying and gaping, and shake my head at him to go. He tries to reach out to me but I scream. I don't even look at him as he disappears into the air. 

Dean rushes to help my mom who is unconscious on the ground and lifts her into his arms. He shoots me a glare before taking her inside for Bobby to tend to. Sam stays with me as I sob hysterically. 

My legs go weak and I fall only for Sam to grab me in time and hold me up and against his chest.

He runs a hand through my hair as I sob and tell him, "I thought he loved me. Why would he hurt her like that? I don't understand Sam, I don't understand anything,"

Sam murmurs comforting words in my ear. His hand runs down my cheek and I turn my head to look at him. Sam glances down at me, his lips parted, and his green eyes sparkling. His eyes flick down to my lips. I don't have time to pull away and out of his arms before it happens.

He kisses me. 

Sam Winchester kisses me slowly, softly, romantically. There's affection in the kiss, mixed with something more serious and urgent. I don't kiss him at first but then I do. I know it is wrong but I can't pull away. His lips are addictive and I don't protest when his tongue opens my mouth and brushes against mine.

The hands that were holding me up slide against my sides as my own hands tangle into his shaggy hair. I hold him tightly and pull his body against mine as my teeth softly bite his bottom lip. He moans into my mouth.

Sam pulls away to look at me, "Crowley wouldn't hurt you if he loved you Aderyn. I would never hurt you like that," 

At the mention of Crowley's name, I back out of his arms. Sam frowns at me, hurt in his eyes, and tries to reach out to me. 

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake." I say before turning and rushing inside, tears starting again.