1; Intoxicated

The redhead took a seat near the window, waiting for her milkshake. For once she was early, earlier than Ferlyn who was usually the very first one to arrive at their rendezvous.

As she took a sip, the café's bell chimed, signaling everyone at Sweet Jane the arrival of a new costumer.

Sure enough, two girls emerged from the door: one blonde and one raven. "Eula!"

June gasped, shocked to see their tardy friend not being, well, tardy. Eula sheepishly smiled, her demeanor calm and composed. It wasn't a facade. No, it was her usual self.

She was respected by everyone, and was also feared (just like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail), but just like what Maffi always says, "She has her cute sides."

The two went to the counter, probably to order their drinks and greet aunt Jane. They went back to Eula and sat down, waiting for their drinks to be served.

"So, have you prepared the banner?" Ferlyn asked the redhead, who was cutely nibbling her straw.

"Yup. Finished it last night. How about the shirts?" Eula mused, throwing the question at June.

"You betcha. I'm actually proud of my work."

They kept on discussing about Maffi's upcoming tournament later that afternoon. She was actually the volleyball team's main setter, so she's very important.

After finishing their drinks, the three decided to go home and start preparing their selves for that afternoon.

Eula went to June's house first to get her shirt and then headed straight home to rest. She actually stayed up all night to finish the banner.

If you ask Eula what her talent is, she would definitely say procrastination. She'd prefer to do things later even when she's free. She finds it thrilling. 

When she arrived home, she immediately went to her room and flopped down on her bed, sighing in content as her body sunk slightly on the comfortable mattress. Minutes later, she dozed off, dreaming of puppies and unicorns.

**

Eula woke up to the loud ringing of her phone. She grumbled as she reached out to grab it, pressing the answer button without even looking at the caller ID.

"Ya! Where the hell are you?! In twenty minutes, the game's about to start!" 

Eula's dazed spirit suddenly sprung to life as the words June yelled at her sunk into her brain.

She dashed towards her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, rapidly may I add, and went to wear the shirt she had ordered her housemaid to iron.

She grabbed her keys and slumped in her car, revving up the engine and stepping in the the gas fully.