Taylor Caniff

This was a request from AliLopez9.
Sorry if it's bad do tell me what you think and please do request things because I'm outta ideas.

I was on holiday with my bestfriend (Y/B/F). We were in Hawaii. We were here to meet the magcon boys but before we go to the place we are going to meet them.

We are going to Starbucks before we go to the magcon Boys. We are in Starbucks now. I bought a black coffee because it's quite early in the morning.

I was about to walk out. When I bumped into someone and my drink spilt all over me. The person that spilt the coffee over me kept saying "Omg omg I'm so sorry omg omg"

I stood up and said "no no its my fault not yours" I finally looked up at the person. It was THE Taylor Caniff. I tried so hard not to fan girl his my favourite out of all the magcon boys.

I was staring at you. He snapped me out of it by saying "what's your name beautiful" I answered/stuttered "(y-y/n)" He said "my name i-" I cut him off and said "Yeh I know it's Taylor."

He asked "let me guess fan girl?" I answered "I'm sorry I was on the way to your meet and greet but I wanted a coffee first then I bumped into you and I have been trying so hard not to fan girl"

He walked closer to me and whispered in my ear "baby girl I don't care come wih me" He grabbed my hand and took me to a hotel that I think he was staying at.

I asked as we walked in "T-Taylor  where are we going?" He answered "will you be mine?" I fan girl so bad inside but I managed to keep it in.

I replied "yeh" He pulled me into the elevator and when the doors closed he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. But when the elevator opened I pulled away and he pulled me to his room.

He closed the door and he slammed me against the wall and kissed me it was passionate at first but it became lust full.

Soon we were both naked. I got on my knees and kissed the tip of his hard length. I started sucking the tip to tease him he said "baby girl don't tease daddy"

I took him in my mouth completely. And bobbed my head up and down his length. He gripped my hair between his fingers and he pushed my head further down his length which made me gag. I then felt him twitch in my mouth he came in my mouth.

He then said "baby girl I have to go to the meet and greet" at that point I need him between my legs. So I layed on his hotel bed whilst he was getting changed I started touching myself and I moaned loudly "shit Taylor i need you"

He looked at me touching myself I squint my eyes shut and moments later I feel my hand being replace with Taylors length I asked as he slammed me out I ask/moan "you decided not to go to the m-meet and greet-t shit Taylor fuck right there.

Soon we both came and we cuddled and feel asleep.

--couple hours later--

There were loud bangs at the door I groan "Taylor baby there's someone at the door" we here a shout from the other side of the door.

"Taylor it's cam, nash, matt and the others" I shout back "yo piss off me and taylor are sleeping"

(A/N) sorry if this was bad don't forget to comment what you think and what you think I could improve and don't forget to request because I'm running out of ideas.

AliLopez9 I hope you liked this I'm sorry if it is bad!