Shawn Mendes

Btw Shawn and you are only beat friends

Me and Shawn were at a club for his birthday. We walk in I say to Shawn "Shawn I'm gonna go get a drink"

Shawn says "don't get to drunk" I answer "whatever" lately I've been trying to get over my relationship that I used to have with Taylor caniff.

I walk over to the bar and I asked "please may I have a pint of beer" the bar tender gets my drink and brings it to me. I down it and ask for another.

--5 minutes later--

I'm really tipsy. I'm dancing then I feel a pair of hands on my hips. I start grinding against this person not knowing who it is.

--10 minutes later--

Shawn walks upto me and says "what the fuck (Y/N) I told you not to get to drunk" the guy behind me whispers in my ear "is this guy bothering you?"

I answer "no now fuck off" I then go back to speaking to Shawn "so what Shawn your not my boyfriend" Shawn answers "well sorry I love you"

I ask "you love me?" Shawn answers "I'm sorry yes I do but I wasn't supposed to tell you" I kiss him. But I got pulled away. I turned to see that dude I was grinding on.

I slapped him and said "I told you to fuck off" He gripped my wrist. Shawn said "get the fuck off of her"

I pull my wrist away from the dude. And the guy tried to grab my wrist again but Shawn punched the dude. Then I slapped the dude again then me and Shawn went to Shawn's house.

--skip to Shawn's house--

Shawn unlocked the door. We got in and he gave me some stuff to stop me from getting a headache.

(sorry if this is bad so far)

He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He lifted me up so my legs are around his naked torso. (he took his shirt off when he got home)

He walked us upstairs. He softly layed me on his bed. And started kissing me again. He started undressing us both. We are both now naked.

He grabbed his length and he lead it to my entrance. He entered me I moaned "Shawn.n.n mhhh fuck harder" he started get rougher.

I moan "mhh Shawn shit I'm gonna cum" he answered/groaned "shit me too on 3" I moan "ok" he moaned "1..2..3.... Shit" we both came at the same time.

--skip to the morning--

I wake up with someone's arm around. I think to myself 'shit who did I sleep with' I turn over to see Shawn. I kiss him to wake him up.

Shawn asks "why'd you wake me up babe" I answered "Shawn what happened last night" shawn answered "we made out fucked then slept"

I ask "was it just a fuck or more" Shawn asks "a fuck but I want this to be more (Y/N) will you be mine?" I answer "yes Shawn" he says "I love you" I answer "I love you too"