Chapter 6

"Chase!" She turned around in the corridor to see someone approaching her. "What do you want?" Connie had hardened a lot recently, something within her toughening up after letting people walk over her for so long she'd had enough.

Jacob had taken a step back, watching as she started sticking up for herself. He took pleasure in watching her, something about the way she argued back as good as she got entertaining to him. "What? No lover boy this time?" Connie pushed the woman opposite her before she stepped back up to her again. "That was a mistake Chase-" "Really? Because from where I'm standing you don't look as big without your pose."

Connie folded her arms against her chest with a smirk. The other woman stepped back before walking away from her. She caught Jacob watching her from his room and pushed her tongue into her cheek. Wandering towards his doorway, she pulled it closed after moving inside. "Something funny Masters?"

He lay on his bed with his arms underneath his head watching her. "Well?" "Alright tough nut, don't get mouthy with me." He laughed as she crossed the room to punch his chest. She sat down on his bed as his arm snaked around her. "Come on, that was a pretty impressive performance out there though." "Well it wasn't for your benefit."

He smirked as she got up walking towards the door before realising he was behind her. Turning she found herself backed against the wall of the cell. Jacob stood with his hands against the wall leaning towards her. "Think you can walk away like that Chase?" She matched his stare pushing her hands to his chest. "I think you want to watch who you talk to like that Masters."

Jacob stepped backwards watching as she remained where she was against the wall. He had been trying to ignore everything he'd been feeling but it was becoming difficult. With her ever growing confidence he knew that it would only be a matter of time before she said something.

Stepping up to her again he pushed his lips onto hers as she lifted a hand around his neck. She responded to him without hesitation, feeling him press her backwards against the wall. The kiss was hungry as his hands moved to her waist, running over her stomach as he pushed her shirt up her waist.  Connie moaned against his lips as she pulled him closer to her.

This had been building for months, neither had wanted to acknowledge what they knew was there. Connie groaned as Jacob dropped his hands to her thighs picking her up. He pinned her against the wall as the kiss became desperate. The only thing keeping him going was that the door was closed, separating them from everyone else. Nobody bothered him when his door was closed, and Connie had known that.

He walked backwards across his room with her in his arms as she deepened the kiss, her hands on his cheeks. Turning around he lay her down before leaning above her, neither breaking the kiss. His hands pushed underneath her shirt running over her skin causing her to shiver. No amount of noise from the corridors made them stop.

Jacob pulled his lips from hers before pushing them to her neck as she gasped. His hands moving to her trousers, pushing them far enough down her legs. She turned her head meeting his lips as he sorted himself out before pressing his hands to the mattress either side of her. Breaking from her lips he hovered above them for a second. "Are you sure about this?"

Connie had her hand behind his neck, grasping hold as her chest heaved with the heavy breaths she took. "I'm sure..." He nodded dipping his head to kiss her again as he pushed into her. Her moans were concealed by his lips as he deepened the kiss beginning to thrust into her steadily. Jacob continued running his hands over her sides as he kissed her.

He stole her breath away as he began to thrust harder, hitting the right spot each time. Connie wrapped her arms around his neck wishing their circumstances were a lot different to their reality. Jacob could feel himself getting closer as she tightened around him, pushing him over the edge.

Jacob fell down to the bed beside her as she panted catching her breath. Connie kept her eyes on the ceiling above as they both readjusted their clothing. Jacob leant up looking down to her as she glanced sideways at him. "You okay?" His hand caressed her cheek as she nodded with a small smile. "You don't regret-" "No. No far from regret."

He smirked watching as she sat up moving to straddle his waist. He arched a brow laying beneath her. "Think you'll be able to keep away from me now muscles?" He laughed placing his hands on her thighs looking up at her. "Never sweet cheeks." She smiled leaning down kissing him again, his hands pressing to the small of her back.

Now things would get interesting...