Line Between Us

CAST: 

You as Park Chorong

Jung Jinyoung as himself

                                                                              ***

"Hey! does our-busy-man will really come, huh? it's freaking 5PM already." 

Changsub says as enjoying playing his recent favorite mobile game, Mystic Messenger.

"Yeah, he promised he'll come. let's just wait for him and just enjoy your freaking-weird favorite game, Changsubie." 

Hoya sarcastically mocks his buddy on purpose.

"Do you guys think he'll make it? I guess his drama filming is supposed to be finished late?"

You say as continuously looking at the outside of the cafe as sip to your iced Americano leisurely.  time flies, but the one who makes you all waiting still not coming yet. you sigh, I bet his drama filming will be finished late you thought-- until your Kakaotalk tone ringing. you hurriedly check on your phone then slightly smiling when you see his contact name popped out at your chat notification; 진영이(3 new messages)  yes, one of your 91 line gang besties, B1A4's leader Jinyoung. 

You tap on it then read the chat.

진영이 : 

Chorongie~~

CHORONGIEEE~~!!

YAAAA CHORONGIE!!!

You're about to reply his chat but your action stops until Solar suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

"WASSUP NAE GUIL CHINGUSEU!!!" 

Solar shouts enthusiastly as making such a big appearance with her loud voice. 

"Naega really mian guys, I just finished my practice." 

Solar adds as casually sipping into your iced Americano. You just smiling and greet Solar happily. Hoya and Changsub are happily greet Solar as well, especially Changsub, Solar's extra mate. your another extra friend ones along with Changsub finally comes. in next second these two will be super noisy, you say in your mind. 

"Solla-ya, I just made a new record on this game. I finally got a good ending on Mystic Messenger!" 

Changsub says with his bling eyes towards Solar.

"Dude? Really? congratulations, I envy you! I uninstalled that darn-game already since I keep getting bad ending, eurgh." 

"OH ANYWAY guys, I just saw Jinyoungie's car outside when I arrived."

Solar adds.

"You did?"

Your pupils get bigger but you still trying to remain calm, you don't want to look too excited. well, just by hearing his name you're excited already. but still, you try your best to not look too excited.

"Why he doesn't show up yet, then?" 

Hoya says. 

Solar shakes her head.

"You guys know the answer already tho, Jinyoungie is slow like a grandpa. did you all forget his fans actually call him grandpa?" 

Changsub says.

"Ah, you're right. should I pick him up?"

Hoya adds.

You secretly reply at Jinyoung's chat, asking where he is now because your gang members all gathered already except him. as you finish replying his chat, you hear a sound of a door open. you automatically looking at the source. a familiar tall man with a familiar pretty face coming to you guys, he smiles to you all with his slanted eyes and his gummy smile. he finally comes, your bestie Jung Jinyoung who recently making you confused, happy and excited at the same time. you wonder why but you still don't get the answer of your recent concern. you recently keep thinking of him, day and night. all day long. you find him pretty attractive recently, so damn fine. at first, it's probably because of his fancy yet cool appearance at Moonlight Drawn By Clouds drama that he recently starring in but it's not. it feels like there's something else that makes you attracted to him. you've been trying to find the answer but you haven't found it yet. your latest answer is, you perhaps admiring him a little more than the usual. that's it.

"I'm terribly sorry for coming late guys, I got lots of NG today..."

Jinyoung says as greets his two male buddies; Hoya and Changsub with a bro hug then awkwardly yet friendly hugs Solar and-- his steps slowly reaching to you and finally hugs you, he pulls your petite body a little closer to him as whispering and gently smiling to you. 

"Sorry, for making you waiting."

He says, as leaning his head on your shoulder lightly as you can feel his breathing on your nape. you don't expect this thing happens but you just can't reject it, you particularly and surprisingly enjoy it.  you also wonder why.

You can feel your face is slowly become reddish and some good sensation that travels from your neck down to your spine like-- an electrical shock feeling? a feeling like you were zapped by electricity. well, you can't clearly explain with words what it is but you like it and it makes you comfortable yet excited at the same time... 

"Guys? hello? are you two filming a cf or something now, perhaps?"