Confession

⭐JinJin's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling empty inside so I look over to where Tofu was supposed to be sleeping but he was gone. I started to freak out until I heard his voice in the living room. "Hey, Moonbin. Can I talk to you in the kitchen real quick?" "Sure. What is Jinjin?" "How do you know when your in love?" I asked him. "Well you want to be around the person all the time amd your heart beats faster when your around them. Why?" "I think I'm in love." "Wah that's amazing. Who is the lucky girl?" he asked me.

♡Tofu's POV

"I think I'm in love." I hear Jinjin say. I don't know why but I just started crying knowing that he loves someone else. "Yah, Tofu!! Why are you crying?" MJ asked me, and hugged me. "He likes someone else MJ." I cried in MJ's arms. "It's alright, Tofu, I'll beat him up for you." MJ said trying to get me to laugh.

⭐JinJin's POV

After I talked to Moonbin I went my room and seen something I wasn't expecting. Tofu was snuggled up to MJ sound asleep, it just broke my heart. I just thought I would tell him how I feel but I don't have a chance with him.

☀MJ's POV

As Tofu was sleeping, Jinjin came in to the room and when he saw us his expression was a mixture of sadness and shock. Wait, does that mean he likes Tofu?! "Jinjin? Do you like him?" I asked. Jinjin just nodded with tears in his eyes. "He heard you say 'I think I'm in love' and broke down in tears. He thought you liked someone else." I explained why I was lying in Tofu's bed with him curled up next to me. "Hey Jinjin. Do me a favor lay with Tofu while I go get something to eat." I said and ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my Crazy Stars, this is a long chapter I know cuz I might not be updating cuz I have to focus on my test I have coming up in biology.

Bye bye
Saranghae 💚💙💛
Crazy Queen out