What the hell is wrong with my life?? (Chapter 6)

• Dedicated to Lee Steele

Hollie’s Pov

(Recap)

 “Nessie, I am sorry for causing so much trouble between you and Jacob, Nessie I really hope you can forgive me, now if you don’t mind I have to go break the bad news to the Volturi. I just hope Aro isn’t anger with me.” I said sadly.

I left the Cullen house a ran into the forest I stop by a large rock and sat on cold wet ground and started to cry my eyes out. I thought about how I became part of the volturi:

(Flashback):

I was raised by my dad who was a vampire my mom was human when she met my dad and they fell in love and just few months later my mom was pregnant with me and my twin sister which I have seen her since I lived with my dad. My dad wanted me to be normal so he sent me to school every day which I hated it that is when all my trouble started.

“Dad I’m not going to school I hate it there and nobody likes me” I yelled at my dad while my sister and two of my half-brothers ate their breakfast.

“Yes you will young lady!!” He yelled at me right now he looks just like a vamp.

“I’m not going and that is it if you even try to make me go I will run away!!” I yelled back.

“Then fine!! See you when deicide to come home from where ever you runaway too.”

“I might not be back ever again!!” I said storming out of my old house; once I was outside I took off running not looking back. I didn’t stop until I was in Italy I saw a great tall wall and went to sit up against it; I must have fallen asleep because I heard a voice telling me to wake up.  I opened my eyes to see a tall dark hair man with red glowing eyes looking down on me.

“Oh sorry I must have fallen asleep” I said to the tall dark haired man standing in front of me.

“That is alright miss. Oh I didn’t catch your name did I??” The dark haired pointed out to me.

“My name is Hollie Taylor and I am a half human and half vampire and I ran away from my father he wasn’t very nice to me.”

“Well Hollie my name is Demetri and I am a volturi guard and I caught your scent because I have never smelled anything like you.”

“Thanks I guess.”

“Would you like to meet Aro and the rest of the volturi leaders??” Demetri asked me.

“Yeah sure.” I went with him willingly we went to a dark door way where I saw a small girl with blonde hair in s bun on the back of her head and bright red eyes.

“What do you have here Demetri??” she asked him eyeing me.

“This is Hollie and she is Halfling.” He told her. She started to eye me again.

“Are you going to take her to Aro??” she asked him.

“Yes.” Is all he said to her and he grabbed my hand dragged me down the hall in a room with stairs and I looked at Demetri and gave me a smile and pick me up and ran up the stairs we got to the next floor in seconds he is really fast.

“This way Hollie I will take you to Aro and the others.” We walked down a hall and we past a girl sitting at a desk in the hall. We reached to large doors that must be where those leaders are I thought to myself. Demetri opened the doors lead me in, there were three men sitting in large tall back chairs when we entered the room. The one in the center stood up and walked over to Demetri.

“Who is this Demetri??” The dark hair man asked.

“This is Hollie.”

“Well it is very nice to meet you.” he held out his hand and I took it thinking of what could happen if on vampire smelled my blood.