The Story About Tessa??

Mimi's Pov

After we met the girl, I mean I should say; After we met Tessa. She's nice! But something is not right about her! After we met I saw something like another vision; like those visions I have with my brother Zac. Does this mean she's our sister or what?? I am gonna find out. So I went to the school to spy on her! But Rita caught me, she pulls me too her office. She's say; "Mimmi why are you here??" I told her; "I was spying on the new girl Tessa." She says;" why?" I told her; " Um...I was just wondering is she our sister, Ever time I go near her or she's some where I have visions like me and Zac had." I saw her gulp. But she finally says; "Yes she is your sister." I then said I knew it, is she a mermaid. Then she said; " Well yes but she wasn't born as a mermaid. She was a human before a mermaid. Your mother was on land and she fell in love with a human boy so they had Tessa before you and Zac were born. Tessa doesn't have the same father you had she's just your half sister." Then I said; " What?" Rita said again; " Tessa is your guys half sister. After she was born she lived with her father when her mother and yours left.. That's when she had you and Zac!!" I was so surprised after when she told me that. I have another sister or an half sister. Who's get father, who is mine??" I have to go to tell Zac?So I ran off.

--
Hope you like it??