Running Scared Chapter 10

Hello Everybody :D

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter... dont ask why because my guess is as good as yours.

but i spent almost all day on it (Spent 3 hours watching The Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers)  and so I really hope you enjoy it.

ENJOY!!!

and this chapter is deticated to animelover123     -    I fell like I'm doing love detication :P 

Song on the side = Something in the water by Brooke Fraser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:

I kissed her on the forehead. “Good night beautiful.” I whispered before I myself fell into deep slumber.

  Akiza’s POV:

I snuggled closer to the warmth I felt. I think that was the best sleep I've had for two years now. This, in its, own way is depressing. When I finally gained enough strength I opened my eyes. I smiled at the figure that slept soundly beside me. Sasuke's sleeping face was so cute he almost looked innocent.

My happy mood was ruined when I realized how I had slept that night. Not only was I snuggled into Sasuke's chest but I had my leg wrapped around his, not to mention his only wearing boxers. My face heated up quickly as the smallest of blushes crept on to my cheeks... Who was I kidding I probably looked like a cherry.

I slowly unwrapped my leg from the entanglement that was somehow quite comfortable. I tried to get out of his arms with out waking him but I soon realized how hard of a mission it would be. After what seemed like ages of trial and error I finally managed to lift Sasuke's arm somehow and escape his iron grip.

So I thought...

As soon as I went to get up out of the bed a strong hand gripped mine and pulled me back to the bed. My lips crashed again another’s. 

"What's your rush sweet heart." Sasuke said with a cocky smirk upon his heavenly lips.

"You jerk; you were pretending to sleep weren't you?"

"What if I was?" I narrowed my eyes to glare at him. But this, unfortunately only made him smirk more. He chuckled cupping my chin. "You're so cute." he said kissing my forehead and snuggling into me again.

"Come on Sasuke I want to get up." I said pushing away from him.

"Too bad." He pulling me back into his iron grip. He began to gently plant kisses on my neck.

"Sasuke..."

"No..." His voice muffled against me. I giggled as it tickled.

"Sasuke..." 

"Hn." He said which in English meant 'no'.

"... Please?" I asked trailing my fingers down his bare chest seductively.

"Getting closer." He said. I pulled his lips away from me and replaced it with my lips. "Better." he said finally letting me out of his grip.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" I popped my head around the corner.

"Shower." I walked in and closed the door behind me. As I begin to strip I hear Sasuke yell: